Addiction

Ship : Sungwon 
Theme : 18+, makeout, boys kissing, romance, cliche and cringe attack, possessive 

A/N : Imma go and kms happy reading 

HAPPY SUNGWON DAY <3

---------------------

Silence, raindrops, and thunder were the only sounds coming from outside. The light in the room was dim. Jungwon was sitting in the middle of their bed and scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock on the front door.

He lifted his head and then locked his phone, keeping it aside. He climbed off his bed and walked towards the front door.

He opened the door and was greeted by a man who was drenched in water and his hands bruised and some cuts and bruises were on his face.

Jungwon sighed looking at him and grabbed his hand gently pulling him inside, locking the door behind him.

The said man removed his shoes and Jungwon took him to the kiting room and made him sit on the couch.

Without taking anything just looking into each other's eyes they understood whatever they wanted to talk about.

Jungwon then went into his kitchen and took the medical kit and bought it in the living room.

He crouched down and looked at his hands which were red, really bad. He took some cotton and started dressing the wound on his knuckles. The man hissed when he felt the antiseptic being put on the wounds and the bandage wrapped around his hands.

Jungwon looked up and saw him staring at himself with different emotions in his eyes.
He stood up and put his hands gently on his cheeks and touched the wound which was on his face.

"Who was it this time?" Jungwon asked while taking out  a cleaning bud to clean the wound.

"No one" 

"Don't lie" Jungwon said and accidently pressed a little hard earning a loud hiss from the other because of the pain.

"They were talking bullshit about you behind your back" The man said, glaring into the empty space but his eyes softened when he looked at Jungwon who was carefully putting bandages on his cheeks and forehead.

"You know that I don't care about them, let them talk I'll fire them tomorrow anyways" Jungwon said and got up but as he was about to go put the kit back in the kitchen he got stopped by a hand on his wrist.

Jungwon looked back at him

"No one is allowed to see you or touch you the way I do" The man said and anyone could hear the possessiveness in his voice.

Jungwon sighed and put the kit back and came back to him.

He came back and looked at the man struggling to unbutton his shirt which was stuck to his skin due to being drenched in the rain.

"Hoonie hyung" Jungwon called making Sunghoon look at him.

"I'll do it, wait" Jungwon said and came near him and sat beside him. First he helped him to remove his jacket and then he started unbuttoning his shirt slowly trying not to touch him.

While he was focused on removing his shirt he didn't notice the way Sunghoon was looking at him. His eyes held only pure love and adoration for him and also a hint of possessiveness.

"You should take a shower I'll prepare your clothes for you in the room while you go and take a shower" Jungwon said and got up but Sunghoon held his wrist again pulling him back which made him land directly on his lap.

Jungwon's hands were on his chest pressing, their faces were really close. Jungwon lifted his eyes and saw the other staring in his eyes directly.

Soon his eyes darted to his lips making Jugwon gaze down to Sunghoon's lips too. With his hands behind his head he pressed their lips together and sighed feeling the warm and soft lips on his.