In the two year time skip, she has her hair loosely curly and reaching down to the middle of her back.

Personality:
Lisa is friendly, charming and caring individual. She easily makes a good impression on people like Takemichi, Saemon and Hina during their first meeting. She's rather sharp-tongued and outspoken on her thoughts, ideas and beliefs as quickly developing a friendship with Saemon.

She's Yuna's best friend which she's strongly loyal and trustworthy to her as quickly believing her on her foresight and helping her out. But not only Yuna, also like Saemon and her friends as displaying a strong sense of what's good and right. Lisa is also very headstrong and courageous, she didn't hesitate on beating up one of gang's leader for badmouthing about her being a girl.

She's quite of a feminist and hates strongly on racism. Lisa also displays strong compassion and sympathy towards Takemichi and others due of their rough upbringings and experiences. She's very loving and supportive older sister to her younger sister Nico for her interests and very helpful and selfless to her parents as sometimes, helping her parents during their hours of work.

Due of her experiences as being Blasian, Lisa faced lot of racism during her childhood. Because of that, she was very lonely and had low self-esteem as she almost got bullied by her classmates. After meeting Yuna who stood up for her and protected her, Lisa became more self-assertive, free-spirited and outspoken girl that is today. During her early days with her friendship with Yuna, Lisa was very shy and self-conscious on her appearance, especially involving her genuine surprise by Rindo calling her pretty on their first meeting.

Lisa is also tomboyish like Yuna as she likes sports and into sports that involves with fighting. Due of her loyalty with Yuna, she stayed with her during her darkest hour of her depression in the First Timeline and joined her family as helping her through her revenge against Kisaki. Like Yuna, she quickly knew that Kisaki wasn't trustworthy due of her sharp-witted and keen intelligence. Lisa has a great level of emotional understanding and emotional intelligence, she quickly knew that Yuna was suffering from another vision as she took Nico out in order to give Yuna some space.

She also left her home with her sister by knowing her disowned and estranged maternal grandparents were there and she didn't want to meet them or even talk with them by knowing what they done to her mom.

Despite her selfless and kind-hearted nature, she's surprisingly headstrong and has a indomitable side of hers. After Yuna got hospitalized due of her heart condition, she quickly decided on taking revenge for her and making Kisaki paid for what he had done, even giving a courage speech to Takemichi while Mikey and Draken were heartbroken.

Lisa has good talent of singing and rapping as she became a famous singer during the latest timeline.

Etymology:

Her name Elizabeth is descended from the Hebrew name Elisheva, which then became Elisabeth, and means "God's promise" or "God is my oath." In the Bible, Elizabeth is the mother of John the Baptist.

Lisa is short for Elizabeth and also, Lisa is Risa in Japanese and it can mean "pear, coloring" or "pear, sand" in Kanji.

Her surname Mamiya: (茉) (Ma) meaning "Arabian jasmine, white jasmine" combined with (宮) (Miya) meaning "temple, shrine, palace".

Lisa's Trivial Facts:
Lisa is Hāfu that is known as Blasian, her father African American and from Los Angeles.
Her favorite food is Nikuman (Streamed Pork Buns) and Cheesecakes (New York styled).
Her color imagine is Bright Red.
The people she respects is her parents and Beyoncé.
The people whom she dislikes are the Japanese Nationalists and racists.
Her special skill is kickboxing.
Lisa's relationships chart:
Yuna: Best friend and greatly trust
Saemon: Close friend
Naomi: Childhood friend
Shizuka: Childhood friend
Kansao: Shizuka's "brother"
Ikari: Former enemy and now ally
Yuujin: Close friend
Tomoe: Good friend
Rindo: Whom she has mutual feelings
Ran: Rindo's brother and wingman
Her dream: Becoming a well-known singer and inspiration for others like her.
Her heroic story or failure story: Ran locked her and Rindo in closet during a party in their house. They somehow confessed their feelings as Ran had the biggest smirk that leaded Rindo being pissed at him.
Her favorite spot is the Nakameguro River.
She's multilingual; She can speak her native Japanese and English perfectly, and as well, she can also speak Spanish and Korean.
*When she speaks English, she has Hood accent due of her father who came from Los Angeles's Black Community.
Her father named her after Queen Elizabeth because he believed she was destined for greatness.
She's one of the characters who has a American parent like Saemon and his sister.
She's a big fan of Eddie Murphy's movies, Friday's trilogy, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and the Pirates of the Caribbean's films.
She and her younger sister Nico has English names with nicknames that can be used as Japanese common names.
-Lisa for Risa and Nico for Niko.
Lisa is more into African American subculture while Nico is influenced with the Japanese modern subculture.
Her dad helps her with her deadlocks since he had experiences on doing braids.
Due of her father being a former professional boxer, Lisa learned lot from him and taught her boxing.
Despite he taught her boxing, she's more into kickboxing.
When she met Rindo, she was kind of nervous around him due of his notorious reputation. But after getting to know him and seeing they have many similarities, she ended up developing some feelings for him.
She and Ran has a good relationship and he often her ask to helped her with his braids.
She's fan of Beyoncé and One Ok Rock.
She likes romantic comedies, especially Korean drama in the future.
Her favorite flowers are the Arabian jasmines, especially the red and white ones.
-Rindo gift her jasmine necklace in Christmas.
She wasn't affected by the Dark Impulses due of hanging out with Yuna and Yuujin, and also, she spend less time with Mikey.
She somehow has similar facial features to her mom's, especially with her pink ruby eyes.
Due of the Japanese custom, Lisa and her sister ended up having their mother's maiden name than the father's in order to bend into the Japanese Society.
In latest future, she became well-known and famous singer through Asia and America.
Like Yuna, she's a tomboy.
She has cousin named Jabari Smith.
During the new era of Yuna's Demon Queen, she will be key of Yuna's plan.

Japanese Voice: Koshimizu Ami

English Voice: Anairis Quiñones