Kushi smiled wide - Ok. Arnav ji..... Tomorrow is the first scan. Iam excited to see our baby in monitor.

Arnav - Me too..... Ok, now sleep.

He helped her lay and caressed her hair till she sleep. Kissing her forehead and tummy tenderly he too laid beside her and slept.

Next day they went to scan and their joy knew no bounds when they saw tiny child on the monitor. Their love has taken a form of flesh and blood. It's growing inside kushi safely and that thought was enough to make them vibrant. Their Business also started to gain huge success and recognised.

Though her pregnancy phase brought lots of happiness in their life, Arnav wholly witnessed the physical and mental ups and downs kushi went through. He understood that Pregnancy is not an easy deal. And he supported her as much as he could.

Days started passing in a blink. Kushi was in her third trimester and was expecting their baby any minute. So Kushi stayed at home itself. And Kushi could sense that her husband spent a lots of his time speaking with the baby after she slept.

It was one fine day when Kushi pretended to sleep just to hear what this Daddy baby duo are speaking everyday after she slept.

Arnav as usual found Kushi sleeping and bent down to kiss her forehead. Moving near her tummy he slowly started speaking keeping his hands on her tummy.

Arnav - Hi Bacha..... Have you slept ? 

Baby started moving as soon as it happened to hear his voice making him smile. Kushi also smiled seeing her Baby's response.

Arnav - Did you trouble Mumma today ?

Baby kicked him, Kushi scrunched her eyebrows tight so that she won't hiss.

Arnav - Hey hey slow down Bacha..... Mumma is sleeping right ? She would get disturbed. Already she is going through so much, we shouldn't add it. Right ?

He spoke softly making her smile.

Arnav - And when are you coming ? Papa is so much excited to see you in my arms. And yeah.... Remember what I taught you ? You shouldn't trouble Mumma during her delivery. You are my good Bacha na, You won't give her any pain.... You will be a good Baby and come out not troubling her much. And once you come, you should love Mumma more than me. She will be happy if you do and her happiness is what means the most to both of us right ?

Kushi had tears in her eyes looking at her husband who was so much into speaking with his baby that he failed to notice that she is awake.

Baby started moving slowly inside her. Arnav smiled and kissed her tummy tenderly.

Arnav - My Shona Bacha. Good night. Papa is going to sleep and you also sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday night and we will keep speaking as much as you want. Now sleep Shona.....

He patted her tummy lightly and laid down beside her hugging her. Kushi smiled seeing the small conversation the Daddy and Baby had cherishing the moment. But her Baby couldn't wait long more it seemed.

Slowly she felt a wave of pain spreading on her lower hip. She moaned lightly and Arnav instantly opened his eyes and patted her cheeks.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi opened her eyes and bit her lips to control the wave of pain - Arnav ji..... It's paining.

Arnav opened his eyes like a saucer - What ?