Kill the Beasts

Currently, we can see Tatsumi, Bulat and Y/N preparing for a mission to protect a high ranking official, as Night Raid imposters are targeting them. Akame and Lubbock were protecting someone else, as Leone was spying on the General Esdeath.

After a few hours on the ship with absolutely nothing happening, Tatsumi and Y/N were inside, when they heard a flute. Looking around, everyone started to fall asleep, Tatsumi included. 

'This is the Military Music Dream: Scream. An annoying Imperial Arms when used correctly.' Y/N was about to head in the direction of the sound, when he heard,

"Well, well, well. I would have let you live if you just took a little nap. Here, take this. I wanna get a lot of points for you!"

A big looking guy yelled at Y/N, throwing him a sword. Y/N just watched the sword fall in front of him, not even bothering to pick it up. 

"What, are you crazy or just stupid?" The big guy asked,

"Well, whatever!" He yelled, charging at Y/N. 

Be was about to 'slice' Y/N in half when a blue line appeared in front of Y/N. The Imperial Arms, Double Bladed Axe: Belvaac, went through it, but when the big guy did his arms were sliced off at the elbow.

"AHHHHHH! YOU BASTARD!" Before he could continue his screaming, Y/N picked up Belvaac.

"I really don't like this one. It doesn't fit me, but..." Y/N then threw it at the big guy. The big guy dodged, but it came back like a boomerang and went straight through his chest, killing him.

"That doesn't mean I can't use it."

After saying that, he heard Bulat speak behind him.

"Holy crap, Y/N. I didn't know an Imperial Arms could use an Imperial Arms!" 

Y/N chuckled, replying, "Actually, I'm the only one that can. Since I'm a supreme Imperial Arms and a humanoid, I can wield any Imperial Arms."

Bulat was planning on replying, when we heard a man speaking.

"I see. So you managed to defeat Daidara. He did always try to have too much fun."

"General Liver?!" Bulat yelled, staring at the man in shock,

"Ex-General. General Esdeath saved me from death, so I joined her."

After a few moments of them speaking, Bulat said to me,

"Y/N...please don't interfere in this fight. This is between me and Liver."

Y/N nodded, stepping to the side. However, he noticed a small boy with Scream about to attack Bulat.

"Ah, ah, ah. I recall Bulat saying that this fight is between those two." Y/N said, grabbing the boy's arm and throwing him into the wall of the ship, winding him.   

As he was standing up, Y/N said to Tatsumi,

"Fight him. It will prove as good training. I'll step in if things get to dangerous, so don't worry."

Tatsumi nodded, as Y/N was now leaning against the same wall he threw the boy at, watching the two fights.

'I wonder how this will play out.' Y/N thought, looking at what was going on. 

Small Time skip

Y/N was watching as the Fight between Liver and Bulat was coming to an end, Liver injecting something into him and throwing the syringe to the side. 

Y/N then walked over to the syringe and picked it up,

'Poison?!' Quickly seeing that Bulat was about to try and block, he shouted,

"Bulat! Don't block them, dodge them!" Bulat heard this a little too late and had no time to dodge. 

Y/N quickly cast some aura in front of Bulat, but a few bullets of blood and poison hit Bulat's left arm. Y/N, thinking quickly, cast a small line of Aura, cutting off Bulat's left arm.

"Y/N, what the hell?!" Tatsumi screamed. Y/N, however, ignored him and walked to Bulat, explaining to him the situation. Bulat nodded, Y/N casting a small plate of Aura over where the arm used to be, stopping the bleeding. Bulat then gave Tatsumi Incursio, Tatsumi using it and destroying the boy named Nyau.

'We retrieved three Imperial Arms, and nobody died. Not too bad, however...'

Time skip

It has been a few weeks since that day, the Boss currently preparing to leave with the Imperial Arms. The others were training, Tatsumi and Lubbo doing push ups with Akame and Leone on their backs. 

"You better pick it up, Lubb! You haven't even done half as many push ups as Tatsumi!"

Akame looked over, stating "Well it only makes sense considering the weight difference between Leone and me."

This quickly earned a smack to the top of her head, Akame jumping away with a comical bump and comical look. Y/N quickly knelt down next to Akame and rubbed her head, causing her to smile with a blush, hugging Y/N.

You see, the rest of Night Raid had still not been told about these twos feeling for eachother, so seeing this, they naturally freaked out. 

"Are those two dating?!" Leone bellowed, causing Lubbock to freak out, "I don't know what to do!" 

Akame and Y/N looked over at them, Akame blushing and Y/N smiling cheekily. He then stood up, proudly speaking,

"Akame and I are now a couple." After he said this so proudly, he heard Leone begin laughing,

"My best friend finally has a boyfriend! Hahahaha!"

This made Akame blush even more, but she smiled after realizing that none of them cared that Y/N was an Imperial Arms, actually, they supported it. 

Time skip

Akame had told Y/N to venture into the Capital with Lubbock, Tatsumi and Leone, being the only ones without wanted posters. They were in the secret hideout in the Capital, Lubbock's bookstore. Lubbock was explaining stories about Esdeath, Y/N listening, wanting to hear about his future opponent.

"If you want to meet her for yourself, she's holding a tournament later today that you can sign up for. If you win, you can even make some money for your village."

After hearing this, Tatsumi was quickly in, Y/N raising his hand.

"I would also like to join this tournament."

After hearing this, Tatsumi had an annoyed face,

"How am I gonna win now..." He mumbled, causing Leone to laugh.

"Don't worry Tatsumi, if I win you can have the money, I just want to test out how my martial arts skills alone can compare to the current Empire." 

Tatsumi nodded, still a little depressed that he would have to fight Y/N to win.