First Date

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and was quite surprised to see himself in the arms of his lover. Jimin was playing on his phone, one arm wrapped securely around the younger, causing him to smiles "You're awake?" Jimin questioned, taking his eyes away from his phone screen to smile at the pink haired boy.

"I didn't even realise that I fell asleep again.." He mumbled to himself. The older chuckled as he pecked Taehyung's lips before slowly sitting up.

"Where were you before?"

"Just sorting out some things for our date tonight. I wanted it to be perfect"

The younger grinned to himself, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. He felt as if he was the luckiest person alive to have Park Jimin planning dates for the two of them. "Wait! What's the date today?" Taehyung suddenly yelled, jumping up out the bed, scaring Jimin in the process. "Fuck, don't do that! My heart is racing.."

Taehyung giggled as he walked towards the pinboard hung up on the wall, checking their calendar. "Ah, it's June 27th" He mumbled to himself, causing Jimin to raise an eyebrow. "Why do you want to know the date?"

"Because this is the day we officially will have our first date. So this is the day we determine our anniversaries on" Taehyung replied before leaning against the wall. Jimin smiled sweetly at the younger, admiring his cute persona. "You know, I don't think it's possible that anyone could be more adorable than you are" He commented, noticing how a faint pink blush appeared on the younger's cheeks.

"I'm not even that cute"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he heard that, standing up from his bed and making his way towards Taehyung, lifting his arms to wrap around the pink haired boy's neck as he pulled him closer. "You are. I've known you for quite a while now so I can honestly say you are the cutest person I've met so far. And I've encountered a lot of guys and girls" Taehyung blushed, attempting to hide his face from the older but it was impossible with the older stood right in front of him, staring into his eyes.

Taehyung bit his lip as they stared into each other's eyes for a few moments. Being a new couple, he still felt quite shy being this intimate with Jimin. "Fuck.. You know I can't resist you when you act all shy like this" Jimin whispered in a low voice as he gently pushed the younger up against the wall.

"So adorable.." Jimin muttered before connecting their lips. He his arms snaked around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to his body, allowing the kiss to become passionate. Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around the older's neck as he began to trail kisses down his neck. "J-Jimin.. Fuck.. s-stop. We can't just do this all d-day.." Taehyung moaned loudly as Jimin sucked down on a particular spot on his neck. "Jimin, seriously" Whining, Jimin pulled away.

"Fine" He pouted. "Let's go make lunch then. I want food" Taehyung chuckled and nodded, pulling away from the older before they exited their bedroom.

~

Hoseok groaned as he fell back on the sofa, closing his eyes. "I swear I'm never doing anything for Jimin ever again. He can do it by himself" Jungkook giggled as he sat next to the older. "Hyung, it's fine. He's doing it for Taehyung hyung, his lover. Don't you think it's amazing?" He said, smiling widely. "Yeah, it's amazing. It would be even more amazing if he did it himself. I'm so tired" He complained as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it.

"So lazy.. There wasn't even that much to do. I'll make you some hot chocolate, okay?" Hoseok grinned, removing the pillow from his face. "Love you~" He sang happily.

"Yeah, yeah.." Jungkook mumbled, walking towards their kitchen area, but a smile soon appeared on his face as soon as he was out of the older's sight. He grabbed two mugs and began to make the hot chocolate. "Hey, Kookie?" The latter hummed a response. "I'm curious. Do you have anyone you like?" Hoseok suddenly questioned, startling Jungkook. He almost dropped the milk that he was holding but thankfully he was able to prevent that from happening.