james hetifeld} you'll get it soon.

As you sat on the couch frustrated as shit with your boyfreind of 2 years sitting next to you trying to teach you a song from him and his band's latest album ride the lightning, the song was creeping death, it was a really good song and seemed like he could do it flawlessly on stage and in the living room were he ways practiced.

"I can't it's too hard james, what even are power chords, the fuck" you sigh removing your fingers from the neck of the gutiar, to your face as you wallowed in frustration.

"Come on yeah you can see, put your index here and middle finger here" he says smiling as he placed your fingers  on the correct strings. "Ok now, pluck the E string, 4 times then strum ONE time one all of them, babe" he laughed giving you the pick that he used to demonstrate to you how the song goes.

You held the pick tight in your grip as you strum down, "that sounds like shit" you sighed giving james his gutiar back.

"I give up, completely" you say laying back on the couch in defeat.

"No, you'll get it soon, sit up on my lap doll" he smiled patting his lap softly.

"Fine" you sat up and sat on his lap, "you strum I'll do the chords" he laughed handing you the pick once again, as he placed his arm under yours and moved his  fingers effortlessly on the fret board into the chord shape, you strummed the E string a couple of times  and followed by  strumming all the strings.

"Yes now again" he laughed moving his fingers around a bit, you strummed again.

"Now repeat the first strum" he grinned, moving his fingers again.

As you and james were playing the look of concentration was plastered on your face and he let out a small giggle as you finsihed the first small section of the song.

"See you did it" he smiled into the crook of your neck.

"You did most of it" you smiled kissing his forhead, "shh, no one needs to know" he said kissing your neck, and tackling you gently on the couch.

As he crawled over you and  attacked you with kisses you let out a small giggle, "james" you laughed trying to get out of his grip.

"Stop it, that tickles" you say squirming around, "what's the magic words he smiles getting close to your face, "please" you smile as he stops for an awnser, "not that one the other one" he laughed as his warm breathe hits your cheeks.

As he begins kissing and tickling you again you quickly shout out, "i love you, james i love you" you giggled, he suddenly stopped and pecked you on the lips, "i love you too sweetheart" he smiled and backed away.