lars ulrich} are you crying?

Lars ukrich fluff, set in 1986 (y/i: youre initial)

"Babe?" You yelled out from the living room as you walked down the dark hallway, "lars?" You questioned opening you're bedroom door to see lars looking over the bed with his headphones on.

"Lars" you whispered to make sure he didn't you.

You sneakily opened the door all the way and shut it behind you and placed you're bag at the door, you tip toed towards lars, "RAH" you raised you're voice "AH WHAT THE FOCK"he yelled and quickly turned around to see you and the big smile planted on you're face, "jesus christ babe, don't do that" he took a deep breathe and removed his headphones and placed them on the bed, "sorry, perfect opportunity" you laughed wrapping you're arms around his neck and leaning in for a quick kiss.

"Happy anniversary" You smiled twirling his hair around you're finger.

"Happy anniversary to us"he smiled wrapping his arms around you're waist and pulling you in for another kiss.

You're eyes wandered around the room as you stopped on the bed that had a horribly wrapped present sitting on the bed and flowers.

"Oh you werent meant to see that yet..but happy anniversary, again" he smiled and turned to pick up the wrapped box and flowers.

"Sorry about the wrapping"he chuckled"i tried"he sighed "lars that's ok, thankyou"you say beginning to set the flowers down and open the gift that lars tried hard to neatly wrap.

After unwrapping it there was a dark blue box, you opened the box peering up at lars and back down to the box, inside the box was a little necklace, it had the date '12.7.83' the date you and lars first started dating "LARS, ITS BEUTIFUL"you slightly raised you're voice with a big smile "put it on can you?" You smiled handing him the necklace carefully.

You turned around and moved you're hair as lars wrapped the necklace gently around you're neck and clasped it shut, "do you like it" he kissed you're shoulder.

"I love it lars, i love you" you say turning back around and giving him a hug. "I love you too, y/n" he replies quickly in the hug

"My turn" you say rushing over to the door and grabbing you're bag, you pulled out a small box and quickly handed it to lars, a big smile came across his face as he opened the box and saw a silver ring that had L +Y/I engraved on the inside of it he let out a small gasp as he put it on, it fit perfectly on his middle finger.

"Y/n i love it, infact im not taking it off, ever" he smiled and lifted you up into his arms as he spun you around.

You heard slight sniffles through the hug, "lars are you smelling my hair"you asked concerningly "no" he added still hugging you "why are you sniffling"you laughed and pulled away from the hug to see lars wipe his face quickly.

"Nothing" he turned around hiding his face "lars" you say trying to turn him towards you while laughing " if you don't show me im going to have to tickle you" you sarcastically sighed along with a giggle.

"No, don't tickle me" he ran away out of the room slightly giggling, you quickly chased after him into the living room, you put you're arms around his shoulders and tackled him a little.

You both fell onto the couch in a fit of laughter you quickly turned him around and sat on him so he couldn't run off again, of course he was covering his face with his hands, "Lars what is it" you say attempting to move his hands, you finally ended up moving his hands.

His cheeks were red and his face was wet, you looked into his teary eyes, "WHY ARE YOU CRYING"you laughed so hard falling off of his lap onto the floor, "i dont know" he laughed "i just love you" he laughed joining you on the floor, "help oh my god, thats the funniest thing ive heard all day" you cried slapping his leg "see now were both crying" he laughed wiping his tears.

" I do love you y/n" he huffed out after each laugh.

You turned to him and smiled "i love you too Lars" you giggled kissing him.

He cupped for you're face in his hands "now we better stop crying before the rest of the band gets here" he laughed wiping away you're tears with his thumb.

Ayo this ones cute i likey let me know what yall think hehe 😘