{real}*First Night*

Ok first of all the earlier chapter was just to trick you guys because I thought you guys were getting bored. Now in this chapter we will come to know that what exactly happened on First night😂😂 hope you enjoy😊
..................................................................................

All reached at Kim's Mansion and went inside. All maids and guards bowed while some maids went to arrange the wardrobe of jimin.

In living room

Rm:- Jimina welcome to your house champ, remember that if this cat face human do something you can come to me then I'll take care of him
*jimin giggled while yoongi whined*
Jin:- Yeh right also don't think of what people says because it's work of society to talk rubbish about good peoples. We have so many enemies even in relatives. And maybe now they will take advantage of marriage and try to intentionally hurt you so don't hesitate to tell any of us, hmm?
Yg:- Eomma is right jimina and don't feel like you are bothering any of us because now we all are a FAMILY ✨
*jimin smiled widely with teary eyes seeing them being so much caring and supportive*
Jm:- I  don't know how I will pay back your this much love which I'm getting from this family
Jk:- I have idea it's easy to pay back
Rm:- What are you saying jungkook
Tae:- Appa he is right
*taekook winked at e/o and looked at yoomin with teasing smirk*
Jk:- Give us one little baby girl/boy

*jimin blushed so hard while everyone chuckled and agreed at this point. Soon everyone left to their room as tae was so sleepy and namjin were also tired. Once they left yg picked jimin in bridal style and went inside their SHARED bedroom*

Room was decorated very simply but it was still so mesmerizing. Once they entered yoongi slowly placed jimin on bed and kissed his forehead.

Yg:- I'll go get freshen up till then you can remove your accessories or do you wanna join? *he said in husky tone, jm lightly slapped his chest and said*Jm:- Go mister romantic I'll take shower when you are done*yg chuckled and  after few minutes...

*he said in husky tone, jm lightly slapped his chest and said*
Jm:- Go mister romantic I'll take shower when you are done
*yg chuckled and  after few minutes both got done taking shower one by one. When jimin came out after shower he saw yg sitting on bed of course waiting for him. Jimin blushed and went towards mirror to do his night routine. Then he saw yg standing behind him with box in hands. Jimin frowned then saw yoongi opening the box. There was beautiful couple pendent for both of them.