*Health*

After coming back to Kim's mansion all talked about wedding planning of taekook, jm was out of little space now so he somehow with help of puppy eyes and pout he managed to convince namjin that he have to go back his home. After lot of whines they agreed and then yg decided to drop him but as it was late night jm insisted yg to stay with him.

At Jm's apartment

Jm:- Hyungie~~
*he called out after seeing yg coming out changing his clothes*
Yg:- Yes love?
Jm:- umm (he bit his lips) are you free tomorrow?
Yg:- Yeah I mean for now I don't have any mission or any meeting, but why are you asking? (Smirk) Having any plans huh?
*he said teasingly which made jm blush*
Jm:- Yoonie
*he whined making yg laugh, he made jm sit on his laps*
Yg:- Ok ok my blushie baby, now say why were you asking that?
Jm:- Actually tomorrow there is my regular medical check up so...
Yg:- Oh god how can i forget this I'm so sorry love it's my responsibility to take you on regular checkups but this time I forgot I'm such a worst boyfrien----
*jm cut him off by placing his lips on yoongi's. After few minutes they back off due to lack of oxygen, yg made jm lay on bed and hovered over him by caressing jm's cheek*
Jm:- You are not bad hyungie in fact you are such a sweet and caring boyfriend so don't say anything about yourself and yeh so are you gonna come with me tom--- {A/n:- They like to interrupt each other's talks🙄}
Yg:- Ofc I'll come tomorrow baby no need to ask
*jm giggled and pecked his cheeks. Yg smiled and kissed jm's whole face making him laugh*
Jm:- hahaha h-hyung it tickles
*yg stopped and said*
Yg:- tickles huh, how about now?
*he said and started tickling jm's tummy making jm laugh loud*
Jm:- h-hyung stop i-i can't b-breath hahaahah~~
*after a while yg stopped and both slept while while cuddling jm's head was on yg's chest*
Yg:- I love you alot baby
Jm:- (in sleep) I love you more hyungie
*yg chuckled and slept after pecking jm's head*

Next Morning

Jm woke up but didn't found yg beside him. He shrugged it off and went to do his morning routine. After few minutes he came out of his room and tried calling yg but he stopped after seeing yg in kitchen. He went towards him and hugged yg

Jm:- Good morning yoonie
Yg:- (hugging back) Morning my love
*he said and pecked his cheeks. Both went to eat breakfast which was prepared by yg. And after finishing both were cuddling in living room while watching k-dramas on TV, then yg said*
Yg:- Baby I'm sorry I can't come with you today for check up...
Jm:- waeee (he asked with sad pout)
Yg:- Baby actually I have a mission and it's necessary to go, but don't worry eomma will come with you, hmm?
Jm:- hyung no need to trouble eomma
Yg:- Bub there is no trouble ok and eomma called me few minutes ago saying he'll come with you for check up no need to go alone...
*jm sighed and nodded after awhile both got ready. Jin came and took jm with him then yg also left for the mission*

*when Jimin and jin entered inside doctor's cabin jimin was attacked by tight hug

*when Jimin and jin entered inside doctor's cabin jimin was attacked by tight hug. He chuckled and hugged him back*

Kai:- aigoo my mochi how are you?
Jm:- I'm fine hyung
Kai:-eomma long time no see
*he said to jin after talking with jm, jin hugged him and said*
Jin:- I don't want to bother my son in his work tho
?? :- Oh so now he is your son and then who am I?
*all turned around and saw Jhope standing there with pout and crossed arms on his chest*

Kai:- aigoo my mochi how are you? Jm:- I'm fine hyungKai:-eomma long time no see*he said to jin after talking with jm, jin hugged him and said*Jin:- I don't want to bother my son in his work tho?? :- Oh so now he is your son and then who am I? *al...

*jm went towards him and said in baby voice*
Jm:- Sunshine I missed you but kai hyungie didn't let me meet you
*he pouted while kai wide his eyes*
Hobi:- It's ok baby I'll deal with him later for now let's complete your checkup ok?
*he said went inside room totally ignoring jin and kai's presence, making both of them chuckle*

"After few minutes kai discussed everything with jin about jimin's health*
Kai:- Eomma he is recovering fastly from the day yoongi came in his life
*jin smiled widely*
Kai:- also his reports are good but there is one problem
*jin frowned and asked in worried tone*
Jin:- What problem? He is fine na?
Kai:- Yes he is, just whenever he slips in his little space his hunger also become like child and it makes his body weak because his body is not getting enough nutrition... His HB (blood level) is also low it's not good for his health.
*jin was not able to say anything because he understood what kai meant*
Jm:- P-please don't tell this to yoonie hyung *be said in tiny voice while looking down, jin sighed and said*
Jin:- Sweetie it's his responsibility to take care of you and for that he needs to know everything about your health
*jm was not ready but after lot of convincing from Kaihope and jin he agreed to tell yg everything*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please do vote 🙌💜take care 💜BORAHAE 💫