*Health prt 2*

*After coming out from hospital jin took jm with him to Kim's mansion so that he himself will tell yg everything*

Jm:- Eomma are you sure about telling him everything about my health?
*he said with pout and puppy eyes*
Jin:- (sigh) chim it's not gonna work on me in this situation
*after reaching home jin told everything to RM and now they all were waiting for yg and jk to arrive*

                     After few minutes

They arrived and jin told them to get fresh so that they can eat dinner. Yg noticed that jm was silent whole time, he got idea that something is really wrong but decided to talk after dinner. After a while they finished and sat in living room, as Namjin announced that they want to talk something serious

Yg:- What's wrong eomma-appa?
*Rm was about to start talking but stopped after hearing small sniffs, all looked at sound direction and saw jm crying silently controlling the noise by biting lips*
Yg:- Baby why are you crying? Come here
*jm shooked his head as no, slowly he slipped in little space. Yg went towards him and made him sit on his laps*
Yg:- why is my jiminie crying? Did someone said bad to you?
Jm:- d-dwada
*yg was continuously whispering sweet words to make him calm down and it worked. Jm stopped crying and was now just sniffing while clutching his fist on yg's tshirt*
Yg:- Eomma what is going on will someone tell me?
Jin:- Yoongi, when we went for the check up kai said.....
*jin told everything yg was feeling guilty and was blaming himself in mind for not taking good care of his boyfriend*
Yg:- I should have been with jimin, how can I be this much foolish... Always thought of work without noticing my little boyfriend needs me, my care---
Jm:- dwada n-nwo bad!! Mwy dwada ish sho gwood nwo say thwat
*yg smiled little and promised himself that from now he will not leave jm alone*

                         Next morning

Jm woke up and saw himself in yg's arms, he smiled and burried his face in yg's chest. Due to movements yg woke up and saw his love
Jm:- Morning hyungie~
Yg:- Very good morning my love❤
*yg was about to kiss him but, jm pushed him and said*
Jm:- You didn't brushed your teeths first go do morning routine then come to me...
*he said and giggled after hearing yg whining*

After awhile all gathered near dining table for breakfast. Yg made sure jm eats more than everytime.

Jm:- h-hwungie (mouth full)
Yg:- Jimin talk after eating you might cough
*jm swallowed the food in his mouth and glared at yg while saying*
Jm:- I can't eat anymore hyung (whine) I'm already full!
Yg:- jimina you know na what kai said yesterday, I don't want to hear any tantrums finish the food!
*he said in commanding voice, jm pouted and looked at front for help from Namjinkook but they mouthed sorry and continued eating while smiling*

Yoongi started taking double care of jimin. Jm was happy but sometimes yg behaves like mom which he hate (because then he needs to eat lot of food and also milk).
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it, please do vote and comment 💜Borahae take care 🙌💜