*Family's Love*

Next Morning

Jimin's Pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes feeling good after getting peaceful sleep. When I opened my eyes I frowned seeing unfamiliar place around me. It lightly made me scared thinking where I am but my chain of thought broke and mind, heart relax after hearing the familiar voice

Yg:- You up love?
Jm:- Yes hyung but you? I mean---
Yg:- (chuckle) aren't you happy seeing me?
Jm:- (shook his head) N-no I mean that I'm shocked seeing you this early morning plus this new place...
Yg:-It's ok baby I understand, anyways it's my bedroom and soon it will be yours too as Eomma-Appa accepted us and are eager to make you there son-in-law... (Smile)
Jm:- (widened eyes) y-your room means I'm at K-kims mansion... But how they accepted and--- WAIT I'm in your room means t-they saw me a----
Yg:- (suga pinned jm on bed under him) calm down my bub (chuckle) they are so happy to see you and talk with you infact as I said earlier they are getting impatient to bring you in this house
*jm was listening this with wide eyes making yg laugh a little*
Jm:- *in tiny voice while looking down with tears* d-do they know about my little space? (Sob)
Yg:- Owww my love don't cry yes they know about ur little space and they even played with my little jiminie yesterday and enjoyed someone's company after along time... (wide smile)
*jm was relieved but still somewhere in his heart and mind he was feeling nervous*
Jm:- S-still I'm scared
Yg:- I understand baby but don't worry it's not like they are gonna eat you...
*yg chuckled after hearing jimin's giggle and booped there nose*
Yg:- Now let's get ready so we can eat breakfast with them
*yg and jm did there morning routine and went towards dining area for breakfast*

At dining table

Jin:- (smile widely) Good Morning sweetie
*he said while hugging jm*
Jm:- M-morning mrs Kim
*jin back away from hug and cutely glared at jm*
Jin:- Call me eomma dear...
Rm:- Good morning champ
*jm replied back and was feeling comfortable with them making yg relax. Yg was smiling after seeing how happy jm is by getting the love of family which he was craving for years. He mumbled Namjin with smile that... *
Yg:- Thank you I love you both alot
*Namjin smiled at him*

Time Skip

Rm:- So jimin if you are comfortable with us then we want you to come and stay with us here (smile)
*jm was happy but also little bothered thinking he will be burden*
Jm:- I appreciate your care appa but I really don't want to trouble you al---
Jin:- Who said you are troubling us dear don't think like that
Rm:- Yes and secondly don't be tensed we are so happy getting such a angel as our son-in-law who can make this cold cat smile and happy
Yg:- Appa
*he whined making everyone chuckle including jm*
Jm:- Thank you
*he said in low voice but they heard it and Namjin hugged him and said*
Namjin:- Thanks to you for coming in Yg's life and giving him love

*Whole day they were talking about each other's dislike and jk also joined them at afternoon after coming from office and everyone was enjoying the family time*

Time skip at night

*jin was in kitchen preparing dinner and jm entered*
Jm:- Eomma let me help you
*jin smiled shooking his head he said*
Jin:- No need sweetie you just sit here and talk with me it'll be ok
Jm:-I'll do that but lemme help you pwease~
*he gave his puppy eyes and who is jin to ignore our mochi*
Jin:- Aish fine come
*jm smiled widely and both started preparing dinner while chit chatting*
Jin:- Sweetie will you please call everyone for dinner
Jm:- ok eomma
*he eye smiled and left jin also smiled and mumbled "cute"*

*jimin turned to leave but stopped after listening loud thunder and suddenly it started raining { A/n:- Bin baadal barsaat 😐} the rain was heavy with lightening and loud thunders making jm flinch badly and he slipped into little space. He covered his eyes tightly while putting his small hands on his ears while mumbling and whimpering*

Jm:- Nwo pwease s-stop, shcwared m-minie is shcared
*jin turned around after listening jm and wide his eyes seeing jimin's condition he quickly went towards jm and hugged him*
Jin:- Shhhh it's ok calm down shhh what's wrong baby hmm?
Jm:- e-ewomma (hiccups) minnie ish scwared of t-thundwer pwease shtop i-it
*he started crying hard while continuously saying Dada but then a loud thunder came which made him scream in fear*
Jm:- DADA!!!
*he was crying continuously making jin so much worried, suddenly other came hearing jimin's scream. Yg saw jimin*
Yg:-B-baby what happened love calm down
*jm saw yg and immediately hugged him while crying his heart out*
Jm:- D-dada nwo thundwies pwease I shcwared
Yg:- Shhh bun it's ok nothing will happen dada is with you
*jm looked at yg with puppy doe eyes with red nose making everyone coo at him*
Jm:- nwo lweave minnie
*he said and again hugged yg like his life depends on him... Soon thunders stopped and rain slowly started fading. Jimin was also getting calm by each passing second in his dada's embrace*
Jin:- ok so now let's fill this little tummy of yours hmm?
*he said while tickling a little to jm tummy making him giggle and everyone sighed in relief. All sat down on dining chairs and jm was on yg's lap sniffing a little*
Jin:- here yg feed him
*he said while giving yoongi soft food which he immediately made for jm with bottle of warm milk*

After Dinner

*All went to living room after finishing there dinner. Jimin was drinking milk in his favorite shooky bottle ( which yg brought yesterday while coming here) while sitting on jks lap jimin was playing with his locket and jk was making him drink milk while holding bottle*
Rm:- Yoongi are you gonna come tomorrow with us at Taehyung's home?
For-------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So that's it for today guys hope you like it please do vote if you like it and don't forget to comment 💜Borahae 💜be safe 😇