ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ • ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

Hayden stepped aside and allowed me space to do so before closing the door behind me.

"Mir what is all that?" He asked, chuckling.

"You know what it is—it's your gifts, and don't sit here and act like you don't like me spoiling you." I spoke, laughing.

Hayden was not one of those 'you didn't have to do this' people, I mean in the beginning he kinda was. But the more I spoiled him the more he enjoyed it—and it was fine because spoiling him was something I loved to do.

"C'mon," I spoke, nodding over to the couch, "open 'em'."

he followed me over to the couch and took a seat on it while I placed the bags in front of him.

"—this one first." I instructed, handing him the small necklace box.

He grabbed it gently from my hands and looked at me for a second before opening it.

A small silver necklace that I'd gotten him with the charm of it reading 'amor'. The charm was also decorated with pure diamonds, placed beautifully on the letters.

"oh my god—it's beautiful," Hayden spoke, staring at it in awe.

"Really, you like it?" I asked, smiling, "I got it from the same place my dad bought my mom's engagement ring—had to get his help with customizing it." I explained.

"Wow that's—that means a lot mir." He spoke, looking over at me with red cheeks.

"Ay don't mention it." I waved off, "That's just the first one."

"Which one should I open next?" He asked, looking at the gifts.

"This one," I spoke, handing him the shoe box.

"Oue—I'm excited for this one!" He spoke, cheesing.

"Yeah you better be, I spent a good amount on these." I laughed.

Slowly he placed the box on the couch to his left, then began to take off the lid.

When he moved the shoe paper his mouth dropped, then he looked between me and the gift.

"Mir these aren't even out yet!" Hayden spoke, holding up one of the shoes.

"I know—and I know you've never really talked about wanting luxury shoes and whatnot, but I got some for myself, it would be dope if we matched."

"Yeah these are my first pair of rich people shoesI don't know how to act!" He said excitedly, sticking his tongue out dramatically.

"Yessir, matching kicks for dinner later—we definitely gotta take some pictures," I spoke, smirking.

"Don't gotta tell me twice," he nodded.

"—can I open this one next." He asked, holding up the small gift bag.

"That's my favorite one, can we save it for last?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll just open this one then." He nodded, pointing to the first of the last two gifts.

It was probably the biggest box, just because of what was in it.