ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Okay well if you know their hints why won't you do anything about it?" I whined.

We haven't had sex in like five days, what the hell am I supposed to do?

"Baby where do you want me to handle that, your house—where your dad could walk in any second or my house—where I'm grounded, either way, we have no privacy." He laughed.

I feel like he's just not thinking hard enough.

"I mean your car has more than enough room." I mumbled.

"I'm not having sex with you in a car Hayden." He shook his head.

"Yeah and why not, plenty of people do it!" I shot back.

"Cause you're worth more than that, you're my boyfriend. I make love to you...I'm not just fucking you." He shook his head.

Now while his explanation did make a lot of sense, unfortunately, it just turned me on even more, so that car was still looking like the best option.

"Nah I'm okay with it," I shrugged, laughing.

He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head, "imma give you what you asking for soon, don't worry about it."

Music to my ears.

"How has practice been going, I'm sure your team was surprised to see you not really suffer any consequences," I questioned.

"I don't know it's kinda weird actually, If anything it's like they listen to me even more than before...I don't really get it." He spoke as he looked down at me.

Not them falling in line after seeing Yamir beat that boy's ass.

The simple thought made me start giggling, and Yamir looked at me with a confused expression.

I didn't wanna tell him they were afraid of him, that would make him feel bad—so I came up with something different.

"They probably just respect you more, you stood up for yourself y'know." I told him, smiling.

"Maybe," he agreed.

"I still wish it didn't have to come to that with me and Darren though—I don't like fighting." He shook his head.

"Sometimes stuff like that is just inevitable." I told him, "Eventually it was gonna happen."

"Yeah." He mumbled.

I pouted and stood on the tips of my feet to run my hand down his face gently, causing him to smile.

"Alright let me take you back home, I don't want you to be late to your party." He spoke.

"Not you trying to get rid of me." I teased.

"Never," he shook his head.

"Prove it then, gimme a piggie back ride back to your car?" I cheesed.

I just didn't feel like walking all the way back honestly, either way, I knew he'd agree to it

"Cmon," he instructed, leaning down.

With a giddy smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed his arms to hook under my legs before he stood up fully again.

"you good?" He asked simply.

"Mhm, let's hit the road." I joked, forcing a throaty chuckle from him.

About halfway through I pulled out my phone and managed to reach up high enough to take a picture that showed us both.

"Say cheese!" I told him, already smiling.

He literally said the word 'cheese' as he smiled , which made me laugh harder than anticipated.