ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

Once I was sure he was gone, I once again opened my laptop and began to stare flatly at the screen.

Watching porn for self-pleasure, and watching it for education were two different experiences I swear.

This right here just seemed so overproduced and boring. There was no way I'd be able to do half the stuff this guy was doing, I mean seriously, how was he not in pain?

The straight versions weren't much better, it was just dramatic screaming and positions I couldn't see myself in.

This was so damn stressful. Yamir wasn't a virgin, and I'm sure he had more than one body. If we ever did have sex, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

Imagine he tries to do the do with me and it's just horrible, then he breaks up with me. God, how do I even prepare for something like this?

Just as I had begun to smother myself in my comforter the topic of my internal monologue called me.

"Hey Yamir," I answered, pressing the speaker option on my phone.

" baby, I'm about to pull up." He spoke,

"Pull u—oh wait I totally forgot about your doctor's appointment," I spoke, slapping my hand over my forehead.

"yeah, are you still able to go?" He then questioned.

"Of course, it just slipped my mind." I told him, "Hold on, you're driving with a concussion!?" I then questioned.

"Hayden relax," he chuckled, "it was only a minor concussion, and it's been over 48 hours since I got it—I'm okay to drive now."

I was still apprehensive about it, hence my silence, so he spoke again, "I mean you could always drive me, but I know you don't like doing it."

"yeah yeah..." I mumbled, grabbing my keys.

He laughed at my response, and moments later he was pulling up to my house.

After locking up behind me, I approached his car and entered it, immediately meeting him with a kiss after I did so.

"how do you feel?" I asked as we backed away.

"normal," he replied simply, watching as I buckled up before he began to drive.

"—what have you been up to, since you got home and everything?" He then asked, dropping one of his hands from the steering wheel and resting it on my thigh.

Honestly, that question had already caught me off guard, but the feeling of his large hand over my thigh left me even more dazed.

"Oh, I uh—"

Okay Hayden, just come up with a believable lie. Nothing you haven't done before.

and don't blink.

"I just watched a couple of shows." I waved off, making sure to keep my eyes open.

"your usual?" He asked, "That 'baddies' shit?"

"yep!" I nodded.

Good job Hayden.

"I thought you said it was over?" He asked, chuckling.

"Oh, it is, um, I was just watching old episodes," I told him.

"oh ok," he replied

"—I like that color on you by the way," he spoke, motioning to the green shirt I had on, "it makes your skin glow, you look sexy."

Jesus

"thanks, booby," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat a bit.

" 'course." He replied, simply.