ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

Start from the beginning

The girls that get it, get it, that's all I can say.

Finally, after embarrassing myself enough in my own thoughts. I closed the recording I'd been watching all day of my date and went back to getting dressed.

Apparently, this game was a lot more important than I thought, even my dad knew about it prior to when I told him I'd need a ride.

So considering that I'm even more surprised they decided to have it on a damn Monday—when literally everyone had work and school the next morning.

My phone then began to ring, breaking me from my thoughts.

After glancing over at the contact name, I swiped over to answer it before heading to my closet.

"Hayden we're about to be on our way, Tania asked if you want her to pick you up after she gets me?" Angie asked.

"Oh yeah, that would work great," I replied, walking back over to my phone, spotting both Angie and Ashley in the Group FaceTime call.

I'm assuming Tania was the only one not here since she was driving.

"Okay, Ashley texts her—I'm putting on my makeup." Angie directed.

"I heard this game is gonna be packed, tonight—we secure new dick ladies and gents!" Ashley announced.

"Well hold on—" I spoke.

"Exactly!" Angie agreed at the same time.

"Oh okay, Hayden, what's the sitch' ?" Ashley questioned teasingly.

"No tea." I shrugged.

"Wait, oh my god," Angie spoke up.

"Is it carnival boy—did the two of you finally make it official?" Angie asked.

"Carnival boy?" Ashley asked.

"okay, when did this become interrogate Hayden night?" I asked.

"Are you finally gonna tell me who he is?" Angie then asked, "Being that he's your boyfriend and all now." She laughed.

"my business is my business for a reason." I replied as I buckled my jeans.

"well excuse me, Papi." She replied, laughing.

"Oh that's not a problem, let's investigate girly," Ashley told Angie.

"—Darren?" Ashley added.

"Nah, he doesn't give me gay vibes, maybe slightly homophobic honestly." Angie replied.

"those are usually the ones." Ashley laughed, "But still, your gaydar is usually better."

"Damonte?" Angie asked Ashley this time.

"I doubt it, he has a baby on the way, plus—he doesn't seem like Hayden's type." Ashley replied.

"Um hello, still here." I spoke up.

And how the hell did this girl think she knew what my type was?