ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Start from the beginning

"My shirt is in the car, I took it off because I got hot." I chuckled.

He stayed silent but traced his eyes over my arms and chest, clearly in thought about nothing that was holy.

I'm gonna be brutally honest too, I haven't had sex in months, and I haven't even masturbated since then—to say I was sexually frustrated was an understatement. So the way he was looking at me right now was making it even harder for me to keep my blood rushing down to my crotch.

"let's go," I spoke up, stepping aside and opening up the passenger door for him.

He nodded and spoke, "thank you," just as he stepped inside.

Once he was in and buckled up I shut the door behind him and made my way to the driver's side, where I too buckled up.

The first thing I had set up might seem a little childish, but it was something small—plus everyone did it around here at least once in their lives.

"you ever pick strawberries?" I asked as I began driving, again taking in his appearance as I eyed him from head to toe.

"no, why," he paused, "is that where we're going?" He smirked.

"It's the first spot." I nodded with a chuckle, "I'm sorry if it's weird—I kinda just wanted to give you a taste of everything today."

"No it's cute, I'm gonna vlog it, this is perfect!" He exclaimed, pulling out his phone.

"vlog?" I questioned.

"Mhm, I like to vlog all the new, fun things I do." He answered.

"you upload them?" I asked.

"No, I don't have a real camera—I just use my phone, I'm the only one that sees them but it's still fun to look back at." He told me.

"Wanna go buy one really quick?" I asked genuinely, again I wanted him to enjoy today for everything it was, down to every detail.

"No we don't have to, those things are expensive—I don't got the funds for that." He joked.

"I'm gonna pay for it," I told him.

"Yamir you really don't have to." He laughed.

"are you sure, I think it'll be cool?" I smirked, "lemme get it for you."

He broke out into a red hued smile then nodded. "Okay but only if you're sure."

"yeah no doubt," I nodded, "There's an electronic place downtown, it won't take too long."

So that's where we went, our little drive to the strawberry patch took a detour while we picked up the camera.

When we got there I really didn't know what exactly we were looking for, but thankfully Hayden did.

This was all so confusing to me, those things looked like robots.

"you really didn't have to do this, thanks again booby," Hayden spoke as I paid for the device.

"cut it out." I told him simply, watching as the cashier handed me the boxed equipment.

While we walked back to my car I carried the box, but then handed it over to Hayden while I again began to drive.

He had a little while to set it up since the drive to the strawberry patch was like an hour away.

But when he did, man I swear his eyes lit up, "yes!" He squealed.

"what, you got it?" I questioned with a smile.

"yep!" He replied, holding it up to his face.

He had it flipped so that he was recording himself, but could also see how he looked.