At first I had been on my way to the bus stop before I called Yamir, but I doubt he'd even let me do that anymore.

"Okay I gotta go, soon as I'm done with practice imma come right over to you." He informed.

"Okay, I'm sorry again, I forgot you were busy." I said lowly.

"you don't have to apologize I promise, I'll see you in a few alright."

"Okay," I responded, before we both hang up.

Once I finally made it to our schools football field, I spotted the bleachers which indeed did already have a couple of people on them.

There weren't many, but I did recognize the girl Tania that Angie had introduced me to at the game a while back.

When she spotted me she smiled and waved me over.

I reciprocated the smile and slowly made my way over to her, before taking a seat at her side.

"what's your fine ass doin' here?" She asked, laughing.

"I'm waiting for a friend." I responded, which I guess was technically a lie, but hey.

"—you're waiting for your boyfriend right?" I asked.

"yeah."she sighed, "he has me come to all these practices—just for his ass to get zero playtime at the games." She joked.

I tucked my lips so I wouldn't laugh, then I spoke, "why doesn't he play—I'm sure there's enough time for everyone?"

"he plays the same position as Yamir, there's no chance he's getting subbed in over that boy." She laughed.

"Oh wow." I mumbled.

I played it relatively cool, but I can't lie—I felt some sense of pride after she said that, which made me feel a little embarrassed honestly.

As we enjoyed the brief, momentary silence—I turned my attention back to the field.

Again, I barely had a clue what was going on. All I know is Yamir seemed like he was really good—and he looked hot.

"You talked to Angie lately?" She asked randomly.

"Yeah I talked to her like two days ago when I needed help with an outfit—not today, why?" I questioned.

"I was just wondering, did she talk to you about a boy at all?" She asked further.

"The sneaky link?" I sighed.

"boy yes—she is still on him." She spoke, rolling her eyes, "at first I was like okay I get it, but now I'm like girl, let's move on."

"She's still my bitch of course I just want her to stop looking so thirsty, I'm sorry there's just no dick in the world worth losing your mind over." She ranted.

"Amen." I agreed, shaking my head.

"But you know what—I ain't even gon lie, after the details she gave me I might've went a little crazy too." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Baby she said it was long, girthy, with a curve." She told me.

"Oh wow, I'm tryna see what that be like....." I mumbled.

"You and me both, and she said he talked her through her orgasm!" She added.

My mouth dropped at that because, well for one I was a bit prude, but for two—I was also maybe starting to understand why Angie was losing her damn mind.

Yeah I'm a Virgin, but being talked through something like that sounds like it would create some stalkers.

"—I don't know if you know this but its already hard enough to make a girl have an orgasm—talking us through it is just the cherry on top." She continued, causing me to laugh.