ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Start from the beginning

"Alright Angie I'm gonna talk to you later, have a good night and please stop stressing over that boy." I told her.

"Yeah yeah I'll try." She spoke before we said mutual goodbyes and hang up.

After checking myself in the mirror one last time I finally began to head out the house.

Once I had made it downstairs and outside my house the first thing I noticed was Yamir leaned up against his car, drowned in his phone.

I smiled at the sight but I didn't say anything while I locked up the door.

Finally when I began walking over to him he looked up at me and smiled.

"you got all pretty for me?" He smirked, opening his arms to motion for a hug, "my jacket looks good on you."

"man I'm always pretty." I shot back, meeting him for that hug, inhaling his cologne and melting into his warmness.

"true." He mumbled as we enjoyed the hug for a few more seconds before backing away.

"c'mon," he spoke, opening up the passenger seat door for me and stepping aside.

I glanced between it and him before dropping my head as a warm blush washed over my cheeks.

Once I was in and strapped up he shut the door behind me and entered from the driver side.

Once he was in I took in his appearance, he had on a white T that looked to be a size too small purposefully so that it would hug his muscles extra well, skinny jeans, and regular white forces—topped all off my his usual gold jewelry. His outfit was so simple yet he made it look so good.

He seemed to notice my staring because he looked over at me while he started the car.

"—you good?" He questioned, smirking as his eyes drifted up and down my body.

"I'm fine." I smiled, maintaining our eye contact.

"good," he nodded, "so when you gonna start driving me around huh?" He then asked as we began to move.

"oh—Yamir I'm literally terrified of driving, like yeah no." I told him genuinely.

"wait forreal—you never told me that." He responded.

"—yeah I just think my anxiety is too bad for it so I've never learned, my dad tried to teach me but it just didn't go well." I explained.

"Damn." He said breathlessly.

"Guess imma have to teach you then huh?" He smiled.

"good luck with that—it's not happening." I laughed, shaking my head.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Know so." I shot back.

"Okay we'll just have to see then—I can be lil' persuasive." He shrugged.

"No amount of persuasion is getting me behind that wheel Yamir Marino, I'm sorry to break it to you." I teased.

"alright—I already said we'll see, don't even have to keep talking about it." He said confidently.

I tucked my lips and playfully rolled my eyes at his words before speaking.

"Can I turn on some music?" I then asked.

"—yeah you don't have to ask." He assured.

I smiled and nodded before turning on the radio.

"Oh shit." He said instantly.

"what," I questioned.

"This that song I was telling you about." He explained, "the rap one."

I nodded in silence as I listened to it for a bit, "is this drill?" I asked.