ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Start from the beginning

"I'll hold it," he told me, reaching out.

"your hands are already full!" I shook my head.

"if you don't wanna hold it then you don't have to, that's what im here for." He smirked.

"cute, but still it's fine—I don't want you to drop anything."

He nodded and began to follow me as we made our way inside the screening room.

This was my first time actually coming to this theatre and I was impressed with it honestly, it had a very comfortable design.

"can I sit on the inside?" I whispered over at Yamir.

He nodded and stepped aside so I could take a seat in the seat closest to the wall, he then came up and took his seat to my left.

"you good?" He questioned, looking over at how I was sitting and if I had enough room.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded.

"alright good." He nodded, pulling out his phone, "silence your phone."

"wow you just follow all the rules huh?" I laughed.

"yeah yeah, just silence it—I don't wanna be the person sitting next to the person whose phone rings in the middle of the movie." He laughed.

I shook my head at him as I pulled out my phone and silenced it.

"Booby I have a confession." I started as I opened up my skittles.

"wassup?" He questioned.

"While I do enjoy scary movies, I get scared kinda easily." I revealed.

He gave me a weird look as he laughed before speaking, "how does that even work?"

"I like them, I just hide my face half the time." I laughed.

"okay Hayden." He responded, shaking his head.

"—well you can use me to hide if you want." He added, looking over at me.

"you don't get scared?" I asked.

"Not really," he shrugged, "it's like an action movie."

I squinted my eyes at him as I thought, "that's something a serial killer would say."

"I love cereal."  He shot back with a smile.

"corny." I teased, causing him to laugh.

"So just so we're clear, if I grab your arm out of fear you're not gonna be uncomfortable?" I asked again.

"No, I don't care." He chuckled.

"you won't get mad?" I asked again.

"no leafy, I'm not gonna get mad." He repeated.

"Good because I—AH!" I screamed before grabbing his right bicep with a death grip after a loud sound from the screen startled me.

"Hayden that was literally a preview." He laughed, watching me look around to see if anyone was staring at me due to my outburst.

"It caught me off guard!" I defended, releasing his arm and shifting over to the wall.

"—a preview for minions.." he deadpanned.

"Alright what's your point!" I pouted.

"nothing, you got it buddy." He surrendered, shaking his head.

I smiled in victory and grabbed a piece of popcorn from the bucket he was holding.

"you didn't even ask" He teased.