Unsure

I'm weeping my eyes out, my face smushed into my pillow. I feel awful leaving Rin like that, but I wasn't sure how to tell him. I mean, how do you tell your unofficial boyfriend that you randomly got pregnant with his child? I have no idea whatsoever. I lift my head up slightly to the sound of my door opening. I pray it's not Rin. Through my teared vision, I see a bluenette enter the room. It's Atlantis. I wipe my wet eyes as her figure closes the door quietly.

"Clarity?" She asks when she sees my hunched form. I dab my water streaked cheeks and attempt to smile.
"What's wrong?" I think back to my predicament, and burst back into tears. Her eyes widen in sympathy and she sits herself beside me.

"Boy problems?" She inquires, and I nod gently. I rub my already swollen stomach, and she does the same.

"The second shot is really working well," I mutter, thinking of the 'faster' results it was producing. I liked Rin, but I had never been ready for this. I glanced over at Atlantis, seeing small tears forming in her eyes. It was odd that all our children would have the same father. It'll definitely be a lot for Rin to handle. I hope I didn't get him in too much trouble...
--------------------------------
Rin's POV

Yukio looks at me curiously from across the room. I hope he doesn't expect me to answer, because I'm just as clueless as him. Did he see the same thing as me? Well, there's only one way to know.
"Is she- Pregnant???" I ask, bewildered. All I saw was her beautiful face turn red as she rubbed her swollen stomach...

"I guess... Unless she's overeating," Yukio adds in with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. It doesn't work. He walks up to me, his steps echoing on the wooden floor. "Did you know?"

I know what he means, and I shake my head in response. I didn't do ANY of this, or at least not on purpose.

"Wait a second," I say, realizing what seemed impossible, "I haven't even KNOWN her long enough for her to be that-- large. She looks like she's halfway through her entire pregnancy!" Yukio's eyes widen as he sees the truth in my words. She's only been here 1 and a half months at most. I sit down and rest my face in my hands. What the heck is going on here?

Yukio calmly takes the seat next to mine and pats my shoulder sympathetically. I look into his eyes and see something I've never noticed before. They're the color of magma, swirling hypnotically. The exact opposite of my ocean colored ones. I should've seen it before unless... unless they weren't there. A hand snaps in front of my face, bringing me back to reality. Yukio is staring at me with a concerned look on his face.

"I hate to ask this..." He whispers, looking at his shoes. I think he's going to continue, but all I get is dead air.

"Ask what?" I say, a nervous edge in my voice. I had never seen him like this before, this- depressed.

He looks back up at me, his flaming eyes suddenly seeming dim & full of regret. "What if..." He trails off and looks away from me. I growl. I want answers. Almost systematically, I leap out of my chair, knocking it on the ground, and grab Yukio's shoulders. His eyes widen as I pull him towards my face.
(Don't think dirty it's not like that)

"WHAT IF WHAT?!?!?" I scream at him, my hands clenched to his shoulders. Out of the corner of my eye, I see his shaky hand going towards his pistol. I shake my head and back away from him, wondering if my demon side is becoming more prominent.

"What if the... The baby is... Isn't YOURS?" He says, almost choking on the last word. My jaw goes slack. I never thought for a moment that it wasn't mine, and inside there's a feeling I wish wasn't there. Disappointment. The facts would add up, though. I haven't known her long enough for this to be even possible.

My brain is scrambling for another answer, any way for Yukio's theory to be proved untrue. But all I get is darkness. He's right like usual. I lean on my sword as uncontrollable tears run down my face. My vision blurs as my sobs become audible. I want to melt into the ground and never come out. I know it's unfair to be jealous when I'm not even sure if she likes me back, but it stays anyways.

"But I noticed something else as well," Yukio says, and I think I hear a hint of hope in his voice. What could he be hopeful for? I turn to him and wipe my sodden cheeks. He is slightly smiling, which to my annoyance makes my mouth tug as well. My brother has always been like that, able to convince one of anything just by smiling. I wish I had that talent. But I guess I got the blue flames, so I can't complain.

"When I asked her if it had to do with you, she said yes," he said with a slight grin. I frown at him.

"Then why did you say it could've been someone else's?" I growl at him, and his smile disappears. Was he intentionally trying to make me upset?

"Because this whole scenario is impossible. Think about it. We think she's having YOUR baby, but she hasn't known you long enough to be that- pregnant," He rubs his face, disheveling his glasses. My eyes widen as I see the stress plain on my face. He never shows himself like this, which worries me. Stress puts his demon self on, and that's almost killed me before. It's not something I want to happen again.

"So what the heck is going on?" I ask, flustered. I want the answers so badly, I'd kill for them. Well, maybe not kill...

"You know what you have to do," My twin says, looking me straight in the eyes, and I do. Ask Clarity myself.

"I'm not scared of her, if that's what you think," I reply, staring absently at a picture on the wall. It shows a girl looking over the ocean at a beautiful red sunset. Her hair color is hidden by shadows, but I swear she looks like Clarity. I shove my hands to my face. I must be going insane, I'm starting to see her everywhere.

"I don't think your scared of asking her, not like that," I hear Yukio say, but it seems far away. My mind is on that beach with her, and all that's left is an empty shell here.

I snap out of it and turn to my brother. "Then why do you think I'm scared, Dr. Okumera," I try to say lightheartedly, but it comes out cold as ice. Yukio seems startled at my tone of voice, but sighs and responds anyways.

"I think you're scared of hurting her," he says, and I'm surprised. That's exactly my fear. I've never been great with girls, and she is the closest I've ever gotten. I have plenty of friends, but I don't like them like I do Clarity. She's different.

I nod slowly. Almost mechanically, my legs stand up and I find myself at the door. I breathe to calm my nerves and open the door. I'm scared to death of what I see.

A ticked Suguro is at the front, his teeth grinding. And behind him is a confused pack of all my friends.

"Rin," Suguro growls at me, suddenly looking a LOT bigger, "What the heck did you do this time?!?"