𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Comenzar desde el principio

"I still don't get it why people waist their time sending that mail to our own boss and her boss so she got fired." Daniel says when he crosses his arms around each other in front of his clothes.

"I bet it's totally because somebody can be jealous or revenge from maybe something on Kate's past but I don't care who is behind it, it's absolute somebody shit and I will do everything to protect her before more things like this happens

"I bet it's totally because somebody can be jealous or revenge from maybe something on Kate's past but I don't care who is behind it, it's absolute somebody shit and I will do everything to protect her before more things like this happens." I say proud back before we get our drinks and food already and like always I put my napkin on my legs before my nice, neat clothes can get dirty.

" I say proud back before we get our drinks and food already and like always I put my napkin on my legs before my nice, neat clothes can get dirty

"So you really think it can be Zak's daughter behind the mails?, will that not be too conceivable, it can be a lot of persons after all." Daniel says to me when his mouth is empty and he wants to take another bite of the incredible good lasagne.

"But who then?, I mean it's can be her own parents or sister." I reply back when my mouth is empty.

"Did you already met her parents or sister, they can be totally different after all?, maybe they aren't that nice too."

"No I didn't met her parents or sister, but i'm sure they are even sweet and beautiful as she is." I reply short back and when I look to Daniel, he looks with a big smirk on his face to me.

"Beautiful huh?" he just says and his smirk gets only bigger and bigger.

"Shit, I didn't said that okay?, please forget that I said that." I say very fast back, trying not to show my red face and cheecks to Daniel.

"Lando, do you like like her?" he asks to me with a very curious face.

"Nah, just friends. That's all, why do you even ask it?, it's not that I told you just that I like like her." I answer fast back, still trying not to show anything to Daniel but he is already laughing with me so i'm sure he saw my red face and cheecks.

"Oh men, you absolute like her huh?, dude I never thought you would like somebody after your last girlfriend!" he says a little bit enthusiastic.

"Daniel, we are just friends. Kate and I don't have any feelings for each other and we just like each other as close friends, that's all!" I reply back but I absolute lie to my own teammate.