Break's Over

Warnings- SMUT!

Songs for this Chapter are-
Fire meets gasoline by Sia

"So what does Steve have you practice your powers on, Since you graduated from watermelons?" Jamie asks as i stretch my hands out.

"Moving targets, He had Stark set Wand's low pulse energy programmed into the targets, So i can get encouragement not to miss." I flat out.

"Have you missed any?" He asks, arching his eyebrow.

"At first, Yes. All of them to be exact but now i have more control, I don't miss any more." I sort of gloat, As i'm proud of my hard 2 months of work.

He smiles at me, making me blush.

"Okay show off, Let me see then." He grins.

I nod my head and i motion my eyes to the button on top of the machine for him to press, As i get in position. He presses the button then he focuses his attention to me.

Targets start shooting at me and i snap my hands to the first three, aim at my legs then the two aimed at stomach then the one aimed at my face. 6 more start coming at me at full speed, And i quickly explode all six. I start to grin, but he resets them at a bigger speed and that grin quickly fades. I focus and i use my powers to deflect them from hitting me.

Ha! I beat them.

I told him i have control of my powers.

He resets them again, and i roll my eyes to his child's play but i suddenly found myself ducking as he swings at me.

"Bucky! What the hell!" I scowl as i snap my hands to deflect from the target that almost hit my leg, thanks to Jamie, Good thing i learned quick reflexes.

"I think you need a new challenge Ms

"I think you need a new challenge Ms. Show off." He smirks as he swings again and i jump back, as i try to multitask.

"You'll need to use your powers when you fight in combat as well, Let's see how well you multitask." He smirks.

I'm slightly nervous but i slowly nod. I did want him to train me.

Maybe i should have taken the day off