Giving Up Is Not In My Blood

Warnings- Mention of violence and SMUT, So you are warned. There will be warning where the smut begins and ends
Dark Bucky
Please read if you're 18+

Songs for this chapter is-
In my blood by Shawn Mendes
Monster by Imagine Dragons
I want it all by Cameron grey

"3 months-" I start to say and she drops her pen." 3 months after Jamie came back from Wakanda, I- I was kidnapped." I say with a shaky breath. I look up to meet her eyes and she gives me a slow nod to go on.

"I was kidnapped by a man name Brock Rumlow, Former Hydra. He had a revenge list and James was one of many on it. He followed him, stalked him and one day he saw me with him and i was caught in a crossfire figuratively. He waited till i was alone and i was taken. He took me to a lab where I was beaten, tormented and expiremented on the daily for a month and a half. I was on the verge of losing hope but one day i saw a silhouette coming out of the shadows. My first thought was that i was already dead and my second was that Bucky was really here to take me back home. But it was my second thought incase you're wondering-." I pause and she gives me a sad chuckle.

"Go on." She softly says.

"Bucky, Steve and the avengers rescued me but unfortunately Rumlow escaped and they haven't been able to find him since. I was brought into the compound to heal and recover and also because he knew where i lived. So i moved in with Bucky. Days later, I was healing from my bruises, the ones that didn't scar, I was somewhat recovering from the torment but I had a panic attack during dinner one day because Sam reached over my way to grab the salt on the table and it triggered me. Even though i knew he wasn't going to hurt me i just kept imagining Rumlow, I flipped back in my chair and i backed into a corner, Crying, freaking out. I kept saying over and over, "Please no." "Please stop." Everyone was trying to get me to calm down, Bucky took a step towards me and i don't know how but i kinda waved my hands in protest but i made the cabinet behind him explode. Bruce then gave me a sedative to calm me down and he ran some tests on my blood, Since i shocked everyone that i somehow could blow something up and it was discovered in my blood that whatever Rumlow pumped in my veins when he was expirementing on me, It gave me powers, The uh ability to blow something up with a wave of my hands, Or how Bruce called it, Molecular Combustion." I say as i pause to take a breath.

I study Dr.Raynor's face and i see pity written all over her face.

"But i haven't been able too again since then. I've been training with Wanda who has witch powers and even a Dr.Strange guy who is a sorcerer. But i failed every single time. The most i progressed is to opening locked doors with my power but i can't make an object blow up again. So not only did Rumlow forced powers in me he gave me a useless power. A power that everyone keeps telling me i'll do good things with but I don't see it." I say as i look down, A tear running down my face.

"Well that's alot to take in, How long have you been bottling it in?"

"Since the beginning i guess, I was just so focused on Bucky, Making sure he was okay and then his Ptsd started along with his nightmares and then he fell onto a dark path that it took all my attention, My time. That i haven't been able to really talk about what happened." I breathe out a sigh.

"So how do you feel now?" She asks as she passes me a box of tissues.

"I feel like i can breathe a little lighter now." I smile softly.

"Good atleast i was able to help one of you, Even though James is my client and you're not but i'll take what i can get." She says sort of sarcastically.

"Thank you." I say as i get up.

"Is there anything new, I need to know about James." She says as i now open the door.