Chapter 26

Trigger warnings.....

This chapter contains talk of being drugged. Read at your own risk.

No character gets harmed .... or should I say good Character gets harmed in the making of this chapter.

Chapter 26

Lucky’s POV

I was about to be the happiest man alive. I’ve only imagined being able to connect with someone like my first. Not only are we in tune with one another. I feel it’s stronger. Like every touch is burned to memory. The moment our flesh zinged. The power, charged behind one movement. This is the most I've ever done in life. She is worth living for. 

Just grazing her entrance shoots a warmth deep in me to my heart. Why do I feel so fucking aroused and petrified. Everything has pointed out that she can take my touch. I owe it to her to try. She gently arcs her back.

Pre submerging, right when we were trying…. a piece of my past had to walk in. I never really gave her any inkling of my uh, partners. Nor had we dug into hers. We have so much more ground to cover. Though, if there was anyone I can trust to tell it all to. She makes me want to. 

Little Lamb knew I have the golden touch but she didn't know about the skeletons in my closet or should I say basement. I want to tell my precious about everything but right now she is running away. I just have to get rid of this annoyance. I can’t lie. The thought of whacking her came to mind but she doesn’t deserve that. She just wants to find her version of love. Full on, trust. Something I now realize I have to do with Gem.

Now, I am faced with this emotional woman. Meanwhile, I would rather be making love to my woman with my emotions spilling into her.

“Look, I have someone perfect in mind. He’s looking for more of a full time slave. It’s something you have been bugging me for. He is the right master for you. I could only offer to be your dom. I was never fully what you wanted…  and you know it. Give him a chance.”

Her lip quivers. “Can you just touch me one more time?” I went to lift my hand. She braced herself for the burnt flesh. Tense, preparing to try and hide the wincing. 

The last person I touched was my sweet precious gem. I feel like a graze… even a small one is a betrayal of our trust. 

Even though it is unestablished… I feel in my heart I would regret even one touch. Sometimes, one touch is monumentous. Life changing, even. My mind reels, flashing back to the moment Gem and my accidental tap. The slice of my glove was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I didn’t know what I was missing until she showed me. 

“I am done. I’m sorry. He will give you everything I can’t.” I Iower my hand, unwilling to caress her.

As she sits crying in the finality of our contract for the second time. I turn on my phone, selecting my switch swipe app. I tap on the blocked profiles sending a message to the Master I banned. He would be perfect for this little lamb. 

A quick reply back, it is done.

“Your master wants to see you in the next hour, wearing all black. Something you wouldn’t care about ruining. He will supply another change of clothes.”

“He wants me?”

“Yes.”

“Then, I guess this is goodbye.”

Escorting her to her car, hightailing to mine. I can’t rush my way to Gemma’s fast enough. Now, every red light makes me miss her playful mouth on mine.

Gemma's Place

As I bang on her door. There is only one other place I know she would be at. 

The Diner.