"ME, IN LOVE, NEVER!?"

After Mikey was done eating, he headed back to his room, he was gonna have to do something to make sure that Bonten wouldn't find out what he's up to.

Mikey got out of that suit and just putted on some pjs. After that, Mikey sat on the bed and looked around the room to see where the cameras were.

"Found it". 

Mikey was smirking at the camera and had to figure out a way to disable the camera, so Mikey just went to sleep.

It was the next day and Mikey has just woken up from his nap, he brushed his teeth and took a shower and just wore a sleeveless shirt and short pants and just was waiting for breakfast. As Mikey was finished fixing his hair, he heard a knock on the door.

"SANZU".

"Come in".

The door opened, revealing, TAKEMICHI?

"The fuck?"

"T-Takemichy, what are you doing here, where's Sanzu?"

"I told him to let me do it today".

"Okay?"

"Thank you?"

Mikey was surprised tho, he didn't know that THE LEADER OF BONTEN, would have time to come and bring breakfast for Mikey. But, the food was amazing tho, and he enjoyed it as much as Takemichi enjoyed watching Mikey.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Takemichy".

Mikey was smiling at Takemichi and Takemichi was happy that Mikey was loving it here.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Good, I guess".

"So, I was thinking that you can take me somewhere, I-I-IF YOU WANT, I MEAN".

Mikey didn't know why he was stuttering and blushing, maybe because, Takemichi had nice black hair or that his smile can make anyone feel better or that his has a perfectly nice, shaped body, but whatever it is, Mikey may had fallen in love with Takemichi.

After the thought, Mikey had realized that he had fallen in love with Takemichi.

"WAIT, ME, IN LOVE, NEVER".

"Sure, I'll take you out".

"Wait, really?"

"Sure, I'm free for today, so where do you wanna go?"

Mikey was so excited, first they went to the mall, so that Mikey can get some new clothes and suits, just in case, then, they went to eat at a restaurant, but, privately, after that, they went to have some fun, while Takemichi was sitting down, Mikey was having so much fun, acting like a little child and that what Takemichi missed about Mikey.

After Mikey and Takemichi had fun, they headed back to HQ.

"Hey, look, Takemichy, I had a lotta fun today, thank you".

"You're welcome, Mikey, I'm glad you had fun today."

Mikey was smiling at Takemichi and Takemichi was just blushing at Mikey.

Mikey was just stumbling around when he found a room and the sign said security room.

"Bingo".

"I guess my acting paid off after all".

Mikey looked around to make sure that nobody saw him and when he didn't find anyone, he went into the room. Mikey was surprised that it had a security room, but without it, it's not a mafia gang, so Mikey looked at the cameras to see which one was in his room.

"Oh, camera 1 huh".

"I was his number 1, sorry Michi".

"He said that he and the gang wouldn't be back until next week, because, they has something to do, so Mikey would have enough time to talk with Kazu and Naoto and make a plan.

"Time to show them what I can really do".

Chapter completed