Back Home

Mikey and Naoto had returned home, Mikey went to take a shower while Naoto was on a call with Kazutora.

"Hey Naoto, did you find Mikey?"

"Yeah, surprisingly he found his way".

"Where was he?"

"He was in Roppongi".

"WHAT".

"Yeah, I was surprised too, you should come home and we'll talk about it".

"Alright".

Naoto ended the call and went to check on Mikey.

"Hey Mikey, you okay?"

"Yean, just changing".

"Kazutora would be coming home soon".

Mikey was happy that he suddenly opened the door really quickly.

"REALLY"".

"Yep, we should wait for him".

Naoto and Mikey were waiting on Kazutora to come home from work and after 15 minutes, he finally came home.

"KAZU".

"OH MY GOSH, BOSS, ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me".

"Are you sure, they didn't poison you, or rape you, or abuse you or anything like that, right?"

"No, they just let me stay in really nice bedroom, eat and sleep all day".

Kazutora didn't trust Mikey on what he was saying was true, but he let it slide for now.

"We need to talk".

"About what?"

"Everything".

"How did you escape?"

"Well Takemichi and his gang were out and I was in my room, I saw them going into their car through the window and there wasn't any guards outside the door, so I decided to escape. First, I went to see if there were guards in the kitchen, but there wasn't any, so I went to the kitchen and I went to the front door and I escaped, then I called Naoto and he told me to go to the bar and meet up.

Naoto and Kazutora were shocked that Mikey told them what happened and how he escaped in full detail.

"I'm surprised Manjiro".

"About what?"

"You actually remembered and told us in good detail".

"HEY, I might look stupid, but I have pretty good memory".

"Right...".

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

"We have to find a way to stop Bonten before they find out anything, and step one is completed.

"Step one?"

"Yep, find out which part of town that Bonten is living".

"And what's step two?"

"Finding out what type of job they be doing".

"What do you mean?"

"We have to find out what each member does be doing in their full time job and what they be doing in their free time ".

"Isn't that too much to handle?"

"I know it is, but we're doing one member at a time and since each member warmed up to Mikey, they can just tell him everything".

"And so, that's why Mikey has to get kidnapped by Bonten again".

"WHAT, BUT I JUST GOT OUT, ARE YOU CRAZY".

"I'm sorry Mikey, but to get everything about each member, you have to get kidnapped".

"NO, NOT AGAIN, WE CAN THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE".

"THERE IS NOTHING ELSE WE CAN DO".

Mikey and Naoto was surprised at Kazutora's outburst.

"Don't you want to stop Bonten too boss?"

"I do, but...".

"There is no but in this boss, please I beg of you, do this for the team".

Kazutora had gone down on his two knees and begged Mikey and Mikey doesn't like to see his friends like that, so he had no choice but to give in.

"Fine, but you owe me for this".

"REALLY, THANK YOU BOSS".

"Now let's start step two of operation GIB or BAS".

Chapter completed