"Join us, Mikey-kun".

Mikey stopped at the bottom of the stairs, he was in a big ass room with multiple chairs and a  long table. It has different types of food and drinks. Mikey was confused on what's happening.

"What's going on?"

"We're waiting on the boss first".

"Takemichy".

When Takemichi entered the room, Mikey was speechless, the Takemichi now has raven black hair, still has his beautiful ocean eyes, wearing a suit with multiple jewelry on the suit and his fingers and has a tattoo on his chest.

"Must be the Bonten's crest".

"Welcome Bonten to a special event tonight, we would eat our hearts out, but, let me introduce to the former leader of Toman, Mikey-kun".

All of Bonten's member, including Takemichi, looked at Mikey and started to clap while smiling at him. Mikey was scared, but he wasn't gonna let anybody see that. They all sat at the table with Mikey being in between the twins , Ran and Rin.

"Here Mikey-chan, we made your favorite".

"Thank you".

Mikey was silently eating while the others talk, he doesn't know why he's here, but he's gotta find a way to get out of Bonten and he's definitely gonna tell Naoto and Kazu about it too.

"So, Mikey, how was your time not being a gang boss?"

"It's been quite peacefully actually, I was stressing you guys out and I was tired of fighting gangs day and night, plus, I went to America for a while and it was awesome".

"Huh, I see".

Mikey was lying obviously, he always loved fighting, even with his friends, he loved kicking the shit out of gangs day and night, but he wasn't lying about going to America.

"Well, Mikey-kun, I have something to propose to you".

"Sure?"

Takemichi stand up and clapped his hands together, then everyone started to leave.

"What's going on?"

"Don't worry Mikey-kun".

"As I was going to ask, do you want to join us Mikey?"

Mikey eyes went wide open after Takemichi just asked that question.

"W-What are talking about Takemichy?"

"I mean join us for good, it would be great for us to have someone stronger in our gang, don't you agree, ~Mi-key-kun~".

Mikey was still in shocked and confused on why was Takemichy asking him to join Bonten.

"Don't worry tho, I wouldn't force you to join, but I'll give you a week, after that, it's either the easy way or the hard way".

"O-Okay".

"Now that's dinner's done, I'm going back to my room and you should too".

"Yeah".

Takemichi soon left and headed back to his room, but Mikey was still stiff, confused and shaken on what Takemichi had just asked him.

"He wants me to join Bonten, but why?"

"I don't want to get on their bad sides, so I should be careful of what I do or say."

"I have to tell Naoto and Kazu this".

Soon Mikey headed back to his room, took a shower, put on a shirt and a pants and he turned on the small microphone.

"Kazu, Naoto, are you there?"

"MIKEY, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME TO CUT ME OFF AGAIN".

"Sorry Kazu, but you gotta learn how to talk faster".

"Shut up".

"What's up Mikey, did they do anything bad to you?"

"No, not yet, I got some bad news".

Both Kazutora and Naoto was confused, they didn't get any bad news from Mikey all the time, so why now of all times?

"What is it?"

"Takemichi asked me to join Bonten".

"WHAT, that fucker"

Why does he want you to join Bonten?"

"He said that he needed someone stronger in their gang".

"Anything else he said?"

"He said I have a week otherwise, he'll do something bad to me".

Kazutora was angry, while Naoto was in shocked, who knew that the one person they all loved and admired could do something to the former boss of Toman.

"I'm tired guys, I wanna go sleep".

"Okay then, have a good nights rest, and we'll talk tomorrow, okay?".

"Yeah, goodnight".

"Goodnight, Mikey-kun".

Naoto turned off the microphone and looked at Kazutora and he was PISSED.

"WHO THAT FUCKER THINKS HE IS".

"Calm down Kazutora".

"HOW COULD I CALM DOWN, IF MY BOSS IS IN TROUBLE".

"I know that you're scared, but Mikey can handle himself, I'm sure he'll be fine, but we gotta help him get out of Bonten and being angry isn't going to solve anything".

"You're right, sorry, just lost my cool".

"I know Kazutora, I know".

"And I wasn't scared".

"Stop lying".

Chapter completed