Bonten's HQ

It has been 5 hours since Mikey was injected, moments later, he suddenly shot up from the bed, panting and sweating, he neck was still in pain and he had a light headache, but he was good. Looking around the room, it looked quite expensive to be in, Mikey was worried about he he was getting out, until a voice was heard.

"Mikey, MIKEY, are you there?"

"Kazutora?"

Naoto and Kazutora was relieved that Mikey wasn't dead.

"Mikey, what happened, I've been trying to contact you for 5 HOURS".

"Sorry bout that, Kazu, I've been drugged".

"By who?"

"Sanzu".

"Sanzu Haruchiyo?"

"The one and only".

"How did he capture you?"

"Some guys saw me while I was in an alleyway and I was chased down by them, then I ran into Sanzu and he injected me with something".

"How are you feeling?"

"Naoto, hey, yeah, I'm feeling good, but just have a light headache".

"Good, where are you?"

"I don't know, but, I'm in a fancy-looking room".

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door.

"Someone's coming, I'll talk later".

"Wai-".

"Come in".

Suddenly, Sanzu entered the room with a tray of food.

"Hey king, how yer feeling?"

"No thanks to you, you injected me with something and I don't know what it is".

"Relax, king, it ain't gonna kill yuh, it's just some drug to knock out faster, it's all".

"So, where am I and why am I a fancy ass looking room?".

"You're actually in Bonten's HQ".

"WHAT".

"Which part of the city are we in?"

"I can't give you that information, unfortunately, king, but don't worry you're safe".

"I brought some food if you're hungry".

Sanzu left the plate of food on Mikey's bed, but before he left, he told Mikey something.

"The boss said once you're finished, get dressed and come downstairs".

Sanzu then closed the door.

"Takemichy wants to meet me, but why?"

Soon, Mikey turned back on the small microphone.

"Naoto, Kazutora, are you there?"

"MIKEY, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND, HOW COULD YOU CUT ME OFF LIKE THAT".

"I'm sorry, Kazu, I had too, I didn't want Sanzu to know that I was talking to you, so I had no choice".

"I guess you're right".

"So, Mikey-kun, what did Sanzu said to you?"

"He said that I was at Bonten's HQ".

"WHAT".

"Which part?"

"He didn't tell me".

"Don't worry, I'll just look for the place, anything else?"

"I have to get ready and meet Takemichy".

"Takemichy".

"I have to go, but, if I have any more information, I'll contact you guys".

"Wai-".

"FUCK, AGAIN".

After Mikey was finished eating the food on the tray, he got ready to meet the boss of Bonten. Mikey looked into the drawing and saw a big box and a note that says

Dear, Mikey-kun

I knew that this day would come, so, I brought these clothes and accessories just for you. I hope you love them

From Takemichi.

"Takemichy brought these just for me?"

"And he knew that I was getting kidnapped, so, did he plan all of this?"

"I still have to meet him".

Mikey's suit

Mikey's accessories

Mikey's accessories

After Mikey was done getting ready, when went downstairs, when he reached the final few stairs, he looked to his left and he was surprised and speechless at what he saw

Chapter completed