5 - It's a Mithai Date in Balcony

Začať od začiatku

She thanked them all.
When her maa asked, "Tumne itna accha khana banaya tha...phir halwa kaise kharaab ho gaya...namak tak hum samaj sakte hain...lekin Hing?",
(You made such tasty food, then how come you messed the halwa, I don't get it?)

the moment she asked Subí's faced flushed with embarrassment. She very well knew who and what was the reason for her blunder.

Not moving her head she looked at the reason of her embarrassment, trying to stop his smirk  with his one arm crossed and other on his lips. "Inko to baad main batati hoon, badaa mazaa aa raha hai na inko," she murmured to herself.
(Enjoy all you want, I'll show you once they leave)

"Kuch kaha tumne bachche?"(did you say something?)

she shook her head in no. "Bhabi...apne batata nahi kaise hui gadbad...", (you didn't tell, how come you messed)
she asked amusement i her voice. She very well knew the reason as she was already setting the table when Nirmaan asked her about his wife and entered kitchen.

"Woo...main...woo..SORRY", she said not able to explain. "Chalo koi baat nahi, Baki sab to accha tha na, Aur vaise bhi lassi bhi to mitthi thi.."( Let it go now,Atleast rest of the food was good right?, and anyway the lassi was also sweet)
choti maa said, and she exhaled relaxing a little.

They turned to leave and asked Nirmaan to come fast as his father was waiting for him to go office. And they left closing the door.

The moment they left, Nirmaan was about to turn when Subí held his shoulder making him face him glaring at him with a pout. "Aapko Badi hassi aa rahi thi?(You we're enjoying a lot, weren't you?), kyun?, sari galti aapki thi..(it was all your fault)

"Acha, maine kya kiya, mujhe bhi to pata chale?"(really, what did I do?, he asked in a challenge tone putting his hands in pockets with a smirk plastered on his face shamelessly.

Subí mouth opens wide in shock, "Aapko nahi pata?"(don't know you)
, he just shrugged his shoulder. "Isn't that the the reason why I'm asking you?", "You...."she pointed her finger, but not able to utter anything she stomped her foot like a child and turned to leave.

Since yesterday she somehow managed to get into something embarrassing and every time the source was same. "Subi...is speed se to tu pura granth likh le legi, kaise khud ki embarrass karo apne pati ke Samne"(Subi, with speed you soon be able to write a whole scripture, how to embarrass yourself in front of your husband)
She was talking to her.

When a hand snaked around her bare waist from behind. A shiver ran down her spine, she couldn't even move. While Nirmaan's fingers were brushing all over her waist and stomach his face was in nape of her neck.

She was a little conscious, because of her curves.

Nirmaan was roaming around her waist when she slowly came out of his embrace and turning

Nirmaan was roaming around her waist when she slowly came out of his embrace and turning. She didn't want him to regret once he realised, she was never was confident in her body. She might be curvy now, but she was a really chubby kid all her life. The only reason of her weight loss was her sickness few years ago. When she lost weight. She had enteric fever.