XXII. Finding Information

Start from the beginning

Since there is no information about Stan yet, I began to dig up information by being patient with Isaac's lovey-dovey attack.

"Brother, I have a question."

"What are you curious about? I'll let you know everything."

"What kind of man is Duke Stan?"

As soon as the name Stan came out of my mouth, Isaac stopped moving. His expression was unusually cold. What's wrong?

"Stan. You didn't meet him, did you?"

"We met. Today at the Academy."

"Let me see!"

As soon as my answer fell, Isaac began to search all over my body to see if I was hurt.

I didn't eat people, I just said I met him. Isaac glared at the Imperial Palace, with an arrogant face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Don't run into him again. He's too dangerous for our fragile Ciel."

Seriously? I'm not a lady!

Does my brother want to be attacked by petals? I may not be able to control my powers, but now I know how to use magic.

Moreover, compared to Alex, who leads the soldiers, Stan, who is a softie, looked less than a fistful[1].

"Brother, come on."

No matter what I do, it seems that in my brother's eyes, I'm still his small sister who needs protection. What should I do with my brother who seems to have come out of a fairy tale?

"If I'm in danger, then Brother can come to my rescue."

"Well, of course! Our cute Ciel!"

I smiled broadly at Isaac, who was asking for it and visited Theo, the most objective and reliable source in my family.

"Theo, are you free for a second?"

"Come on in."

With his glasses on, Theo was reading a book. Theo, who was already 21 years old and a young man, had grown up to be an intelligent and serious man, possibly because he resembled our father.

Unlike Isaac, who resembles our mother and has a gorgeous smile, Theo had a rich atmosphere, like melted dark chocolate.

Ahem, I'm not simping or what okay. Besides, they're my brother.

"I heard about it. Louis got a B."

"I think he was very nervous. My comfort didn't work at all."

"But he recovered quite a bit. You did a good job."

Unexpectedly, a compliment came out of my brother's mouth. I can be certain that if words like that came out from Theo's mouth, it's a huge compliment.

Theo closed the book he was reading, put it aside, and approached me. Unlike my father and Isaac, who always stick to me when they see me, there is always a subtle gap between Theo and me.

The more generous the adults were to me, the more reasonable Theo tried to remain somehow.

Perhaps it is because of his responsibility as the eldest son. However, the way to target Theo was surprisingly simple.

"Today, Clara got a confession again."

"Which house was it today?"

"He was Count Hammond's second son. As always, she refused."

"Well done."

Theo liked Clara.

I haven't been able to say a word since childhood, but I am the only one who knows it.