U know Akshu Neil had a daughter

U know Akshu Neil had a daughter....a ball of sunshine same as u....Neil even named her after u...Ruhi(A music tune)...and the best part is she loves music same as u....even her music preference is also the same as urs Akshu....Neil will always make Ruhi listen to ur songs....and Ru is ur no 1 fan along with Shivu....come back Akshu...Ru and Shiv wants to meet u...and everyone misses u Akshu.....tears rolled from Abhimanyu's eyes...

Abhimanyu felt a tug on his pants...he looked down only to find his little niece Ishu (Parth and Shefali's daughter 3.5 yrs - Ishani Parth Birla)looking at him with sad face. Ishu baccha....saying Abhimanyu picked her and Ishani immediately wiped Abhimanyu's tears...chachu no cry and hugged Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu smiled in tears....all these years he found his solace in his niece's Ruhi and Ishani the same way he found solace in Shivansh when Akshara went missing with Kairav. Ruhi's antics, he love for music and her chirpy nature always reminded him of his Akshu....while the warmth he experienced whenever he hugs Ishani is the same warmth he always found in his Akshu's arms. Ruhi and Ishani are solely responsible for his sane mind.

.....

Ms.Manjari Jindal.....stood next to the dining table with a hope that once her husband now her ex-husband would spare a glance at her. However to her disappointment Harsh never ever bothered about her. She would be lying if she say that she wasn't hurt...she is hurt...Harsh is her only love for whom she fell at 1st sight at her sister's wedding. She decided then and there to marry only him and she did marry him hook and crook despite his rejection.

She is so damn sure that she will make him fall for her, but that never happened... despite her many efforts and ways of expressing her love...not even a single drop of love is reciprocated from his side. Even when she decided to divorce him, she hoped that at least now Harsh will realize her love and her importance in his life....but that too didn't happen.

Her presence or absence never mattered to Harsh. Not only Harsh her relation strained with Neil too. Neil may not voice out as blunt as Harsh but he kept his distance from her. There is significant change in Neil and Harsh relation. Neil still addresses Harsh as Sir....but anyone can notice the growing togetherness between them.

Moreover Abhimanyu and her relation is not same as before.....Abhimanyu is soo into his pain and search of Akshara...that their interactions reduced too 1 or 2 a day. Aarohi is involved in proving her worth that she never cared for Manjari.

That was when Manjari missed her elder daughter in law Akshara/Akshu...who cared for her, respected her and loved her...Now Manjari is also waiting for Akshara's come back so that she can regain her position in her families lives...not knowing that she would be left with nothing...

...............

Kairav entered Akshara's room in GH. Akshu....today I won a 70 crore Diamond tender...he shared to Akshara's photo. It was always been his daily routine, since Vansh left, all he do is work, spend time in his sisters room. Kairav was hurt with Aarohi's betrayal and more than that he was hurt with Akshara's absence in his life. He knew his actions hurt his Akshu, but he never expected that she will simply disappear from their lives.