Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.

Začít od začátku

...

Gu Siyu went back to her own home.

Although Huo Junxian's family was good, they didn't have three billion. She was so satisfied and lustful every day that she almost forgot the most important thing.

The first day she went back, she didn't agree to meet Jin Yuansen, and spent a day at home. She sent the motorcycle back to the racecourse that she had borrowed last time and found a driver. She didn't go there in person.

After that, she had some free time. Gu Siyu finished her business and waited for Huo Junxian to message her first.

Of course, Huo Junxian's character wouldn't make the first move. Although they had been friends for a while, Gu Siyu hadn't looked at Huo Junxian's friend circle much. She didn't know why, but she was busy every day despite being a pure idler.

Huo Junxian's profile picture was a landscape, with red burning clouds covering the sky. The heavy color looked like it burned the clouds black. If you clicked on the picture to enlarge it, you would find that the cloud in the middle looked like an elephant. It was so hot that even the elephants should have been roasted.

She took a glance at Huo Junxian's friend circle and found that it was open. There were many posts, and the most recent one was a photo taken at the beach last time. The waves were crashing on the rocks, splashing foam.

Caption: "Da, private sea area."

Still Da.

Huo Junxian was quite cute.

She scrolled down, and Huo Junxian mostly posted dog photos. She rarely posted her own mood updates. She scrolled down to five years ago, and Huo Junxian's last post was "unhappy."

After reading it, Gu Siyu exited and paused for a moment. She opened it again and scrolled to the end, leaving a comment: "Why unhappy?"

After sending the message, she waited for Huo Junxian to reply. She held her phone, flipping it back and forth. She had never been so eager for anything, but Huo Junxian still didn't reply.

Tired of lying in bed, she went to the living room to wait. The day passed by in a loop.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu felt annoyed for no reason. She couldn't understand whether Huo Junxian didn't check her WeChat moments, was deliberately not replying to her, or had forgotten why she was unhappy five years ago.

If she directly asked, it would seem strange, as if she cared too much. She couldn't be too petty.

However, the issue stuck in her throat.

At night, Gu Siyu lay in bed, hearing the loud and noisy construction site outside, making it hard to fall asleep.

She turned over several times, propped up her arm, and looked at the numbers on the air conditioner. This was too annoying. She wanted to get up and smash something.

After a few hours, Gu Siyu, who couldn't fall asleep, began to fantasize. She thought about her and Huo Junxian's intimate moments, touching and caressing each other, in bed and in a dim movie theater.

Huo Junxian held her hand and said it was itchy.

Sex was imminent.

They had just started exploring sex. Gu Siyu was not a disciplined good girl herself and could not control herself. She sat up with her legs crossed and thought about the books Huo Junxian had mentioned.

She searched online for what Huo Junxian said about "Sex Psychology." The words in the beginning were too technical and she couldn't understand them. She scrolled down and found a chapter that talked specifically about homosexuality, which had even more professional terminology that she couldn't understand.