Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.

Start from the beginning

The white light illuminated this area, and Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian's white jade-like hand, who handed her a piece of clothing. She put her slender legs into it, thinking of this morning's scene of Huo Junxian sitting on her waist and putting on clothes.

Gu Siyu turned her head and asked, "Does it look good?"

Huo Junxian leaned back and lay on the seat, her posture appreciable at this moment. "It's not bad."

The two of them quickly tidied up, without taking any tissues. Huo Junxian pulled down her skirt and Gu Siyu looked at the chair and asked, "What should we do?"

Huo Junxian directly picked up the black sports pants that she hadn't had time to put on and wiped the chair with it. Gu Siyu cursed her, "Damn it, can't you take care of it? That's my pants."

Huo Junxian said seriously, "The chair is more expensive than pants. I'll buy you a new model next time."

Gu Siyu grumbled in her mouth. Seeing that she wiped it so clean, she didn't even want to wear the pants anymore. But Huo Junxian was ready to leave after cleaning up. Gu Siyu had to grit her teeth and quickly tidy up her clothes, following behind Huo Junxian and saying intentionally, "It feels good to watch movies and eat food at the same time."

To eat or to be eaten, she placed herself at the top of the food chain.

Huo Junxian murmured in agreement and did not argue with her. She put the remote control back, turned off the big screen, and asked, "Did you understand the ending of the movie?"

Ending?

Gu Siyu hadn't paid attention to the subsequent plot. She was just preoccupied with eating people. "What's the ending? Do you know?"

Huo Junxian nodded. She knew, but she didn't feel like explaining it in detail to Gu Siyu. When Gu Siyu finished tidying up her clothes and looked over, Huo Junxian shook her head and said she didn't know either.

At three in the afternoon, the weather became even hotter, arousing everyone's drowsiness.

Teddy also felt hot and ran into the living room to lie down, sticking its tongue out and panting.

Huo Junxian made a fruit platter, icy cold. They had eaten this for lunch, and Teddy also had a share. The fruit selection wasn't extensive, only the fruits it could eat. Huo Junxian had strict control over what it ate.

After finishing their food, Huo Junxian went upstairs to sleep, while Gu Siyu sat on the couch playing with her phone and occasionally teasing Teddy.

After playing for half an hour, she went to Huo Junxian's bedroom upstairs.

Huo Junxian was sleeping on her side with a thin blanket covering her stomach.

Gu Siyu sat next to the bed for a while, then lifted the blanket and put her hand on Huo Junxian's stomach.

Her hand was very warm, and she intentionally rubbed Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian didn't move, so she put the blanket back on several times and shook Huo Junxian's hair. The person on the bed breathed evenly, with a thin layer of sweat on the forehead, sleeping soundly.

After a moment, Gu Siyu got up and quietly closed the door. At this moment, Huo Junxian opened her eyes and looked at the tightly closed door. Her long eyelashes blinked gently, with a hint of sleepiness in her eyes.

She turned over quietly and looked outside the window, hearing the roaring engine sound getting farther and farther away.

In a hoarse voice, she listened lazily, "Of course, it's to punish you."