"Morning." Huo Junxian greeted her.

Gu Siyu licked her lips, thinking, what kind of morning is this?

Huo Junxian threw two pieces of clothing on the bed, which Gu Siyu thought were for her to wear, so she reached out to take them, but she hadn't lifted her body yet.

Huo Junxian sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. She picked up the clothes and showed them to Gu Siyu, asking, "Do you like them?"

The clothes were not Gu Siyu's style, and from the design, they should be high-end. They should look good when worn. Gu Siyu said, "They're okay."

Then Huo Junxian took off her pajamas and sat on her waist to change clothes, inside and out. Gu Siyu stared at her every move in a daze.

Huo Junxian leaned over and gave her a kiss on the mouth. "Morning."

Gu Siyu forgot how to resist and just felt that Huo Junxian was quite bold, with a strong impact.

She wondered where the quiet housewife had gone. She thought that after last night, Huo Junxian should be shy, but she didn't expect her to be like a valve that had been opened.

Huo Junxian used peppermint-flavored toothpaste, and the kiss on her lips was cool. Gu Siyu closed her eyes and savored the morning kiss, feeling a little overwhelmed. She said, "Morning."

Huo Junxian's lips curled up in a smile, and Gu Siyu raised her neck, feeling a bit tired and lay back down. What was going on? She couldn't quite figure out Huo Junxian.

Outside the window, the sound of birds was noisy, and the hot and humid air rushed in.

Huo Junxian stood back on the floor wearing a white V-neck dress.

She opened the window, which led to a specially designed bay window where Huo Junxian would sit and read during her leisure time.

Yesterday, Gu Siyu had hidden there all night, leaving her plate of unfinished food on top.

She only pulled back half of the curtain, letting the sunshine in.

Gu Siyu squinted and said, "What are you doing? You're not going to keep it locked like this all the time, are you?"

"Please beg me," Huo Junxian replied, turning her head to look at her.

Gu Siyu laughed and then teased her on purpose, "I beg you? Huo Junxian, if you have the ability, just keep me locked up here for the rest of my life. It's fine for me to eat, drink, and excrete on your bed."

Gu Siyu even played the rogue, "With someone like you to serve me, I won't be too lonely.

She put her fingers on her face and deliberately licked her fingers, shamelessly saying, "I haven't showered yet, and there's still a hint of your scent on me."

Jin Yuansen cursed her for being shameless, and he was not entirely wrong. She always pushed the limits of decency.

Huo Junxian didn't hear her, and she directly took the plate and prepared to leave.

She answered nonchalantly, "Don't eat in my bedroom next time. You made it dirty, and you didn't even clean up after yourself."

Huo Junxian left the room and locked Gu Siyu inside.

Gu Siyu felt like she was being punished. Was this her fate after working all night? Gu Siyu tugged on the handcuffs. She could sit up, but she was not able to move around easily. Gu Siyu thought about moving the bed to the door, but when she pulled on it twice, it didn't budge. She sat on the floor and felt that the floor was still a little chilly.