LUCIFER'S BRIDE

Dark imagine with the essence of hate, fluff, chaos, betrayal and love.

Have you ever thought of the consequence of a playful wish? What if it was a wish granted by Lucifer himself?

"Dad, I want a Lucifer for myself!" 4-year-old Raya gushed like a puddle to her dad.

"What?" He had her puzzled with amusement clear in his eyes. He couldn't find the exact words to describe his daughter but he was sure that the rattling sky witnessed her hearty wish that will change her life forever.

The mystical love that evolved between hell and earth conjured the destiny of Lucifer under her name... Raya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo guys, hru? Well this is also an ongoing book I have been currently reading. I can't exactly say more about this story as this is an ongoing Fantasy Romantic story.

Well what I've been reading till now, I can say the female character is so cute, I mean she has cuteness overloaded but at the same time strong headed who won't hesitate to say what she had to say. She is a badass ig.

And about the male lead, he is Kim Taehyung guys who is head over heels in love with his woman right from the start. And he shows his love from the first chapter itself.

You will be in love with the book once you read this book. Well don't mind it seeing it's a fantasy genre. If you are a first time reader in the fantasy genre, trust me, it's worth reading and the author won't disappoint you. I'll guarantee that.

The author of the book is : _applekid_
Do read her other works too. All her books are worth reading. And she is my favourite writer and friend in wattpad.

Bye guys
See you in the next new chapter