slow dancing to lover on stage with her (requested)

"This next song is one very close to my heart. It's one of my favorites that I wrote off of the lover album and it's about someone very important to me." Taylor said as she began to introduce the next song to the fans in the stadium.

"But I wanted to do this song a little differently tonight if that's alright with you."

The fans cheered in excitement, clearly anticipating what Taylor had up her sleeve.

Your eyes met hers from where you were standing in the front row and she reached her hand out for yours, waiting for you to grab ahold of it.

"Trust me, baby. You'll like this." She said.

She sensed your nerves about stepping on stage in front of so many people whilst being completely unaware as to what was happening.

But it's Taylor and you trust her with your life.

So you brushed off the nerves and took her hand before she helped you up on stage.

"This next song is Lover and I want to dedicate it to my girl." She spoke into her mic before putting her hands on your hips.

The music began and she stared into your eyes while you gazed back at her in confusion.

It only took you a few seconds after that to realize what she was doing.

She brought you up here to slow dance the song with her as she performs it.

And although there were thousands of fans in the crowded stadium that were watching, it felt as though no one else existed as you danced with Taylor.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up till January. This is our place, we make the rules." She sang as she danced with you.

You put your arms around her neck before she put her forehead against yours.

"And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear. Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever? Take me out and take me home. You're my, my, my, my... lover." She sang before spinning you around.

The fans were melting over the loving and precious moments taking place on stage and they were capturing every second of it.

"And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you. I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want them all." She smiled as she moved her hands from your hips so she could hold yours instead.

You closed your eyes and danced with her, letting her guide you around the stage as her soft and beautiful voice filled the stadium.

But all that you could see was her.

You didn't feel the eyes on you or notice the thousands of phones in the air that were recording every romantic second that you were sharing.

To you and Taylor, it was just the two of you.

"Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? With every guitar string scar on my hand, I take this magnetic force of a woman to be my lover. My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue. All's well that end's well to end up with you. Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover."

You softly kissed her cheek, lips lingering against her skin as she continued to sing, smiling as she did so.

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever. Take me out and take me home. You're my, my, my, my," She paused and spun you around again. "Oh, you're my, my, my, my... darling, you're my, my, my, my... lover."

As the last word left her lips, she dipped you and sent you the brightest smile as the fans erupted into loud screams and cheers.

And their screams only got louder as Taylor put her lips on yours to give you the sweetest kiss, causing your heart to skip beat after beat.

"I love you so much." She whispered in your ear. "Thanks for dancing with me, baby."

"I had the time of my life doing it, Tay. I love you too."

You shared a few quick pecks and then put your arms around her neck to give her a big hug.

"Have a good rest of the show. I'll be back where I was before - in the front row cheering you on." You said and kissed the corners of her lips before going off the stage and back to where you were before.

The rest of the show was amazing but it went by quickly, which was good for you as you were longing for Taylor more than usual tonight after slow dancing on stage with her.

When the show finished, you and Taylor went backstage and she quickly changed and freshened up before you went out to the tour bus.

"That was quite a surprise." You said as you got situated on the bed on the bus. "I didn't know what was going on at first but I loved every second of it, Tay,"

"Me too, sweet girl." She smiled as she ran her fingers through your hair. "It was a lot of fun, wasn't it? Even though we weren't alone, it felt as though we were. The fans were quiet during it too, as if they were just letting us have our moment together. It was perfect."

"We should do it again sometime. Maybe to lover again or to daylight."

"Yeah? I like that idea." She smiled as she kissed your head. "We'll do that sometime."

You closed your tired eyes and listened to her heartbeat, feeling yours flutter as she played with your hair and peppered kisses across your head.

"You're my whole world." She whispered. "I'm glad everyone got to see just how much I love you."

"I love you more."

"Impossible." She said with a smile as she watched you drift off to sleep.

She just adores you more than anything in this world.

You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to her and she was so proud that she got to show you and the world that tonight.

She was already making plans on when she'd pull you on stage again to slow dance with her once more and she couldn't wait for it.