Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.

Start from the beginning

I could masturbate with it but that would be a high level of addiction.

Well Kiyotaka, I want to have a Deja Vú moment here at this school. Make it happen!

Why did that bastard defend her today anyway?!

What was the point?! Was he going to sacrifice himself for a whore? Something was wrong with the spectacle. It was as if the result and event had been planned.

Someone had his fingers in the pie. I could even say that it was Ayanokōji...

Maybe he wanted to manipulate Horikita into trusting him. An interesting person.

Until today, I've never seen anything so blatant. The fist against the liver that he just put away was almost inhuman. It seemed as if the blow had hurt Sudō more than him.

It is interesting how high his pain tolerance is. He is smaller, possibly weighs less and looks quite a bit weaker. Despite this, it was enough to lift Sudō by the neck with one hand and throw him down.

But there's something fishy about Kiyotaka, is he really fifteen? He seems to be physically the perfect size for a 15 year old, but somehow his presence gives me a feeling that he is maybe half a year or even a whole year younger than me.

Should I ask him about it or would it just cause trouble because I'm interfering in his private life?

What am I talking about. I am Kushida Kikyō. I'm allowed to do that.

I received a message from Kei Karuizawa. As the son of dog Yamauchi calls her 'Gyaru'.

Kei: Hey Kikyō-chan.

Kushida: Hey Kei-san! What's up?

Kei: Come to the Keyaki Mall. Me, Maya and Chiaki will be there soon. I wanted to invite you for a coffee.

Kushida: Of course! I'll be there in fifteen minutes! See you there!

The only girls I respect in the class are Karuizawa and Matsushita. Karuizawa is the complete opposite of me. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.

Matsushita seems to be the more mature one in the class. Also a very quiet person who avoids noise. She resembles Kiyotaka in almost everything. Except for the poker face thing.

WTF?! Has he become my power scale or what?!

I have to stop comparing other people to him. Otherwise it can be very bad

I left my room and went downstairs and left the home. The school itself is very nice. By the sea, beautiful surroundings such as parks, streams, kiosks and stores. It is really nice to be here. Away from the stress of the outside world, a family and friends that could stress you out. Here you are all alone with your classmates.

The second sight of this school disturbs me. Corruption, money laundering, violence, extortion and destroying the lives of others is commonplace here. And this at a state-funded school.

The biggest problem here is simply the system. It's so complex, you won't understand it until it's too late.

I walked in front of the mall entrance and waited for my "friends". Even the bench on which I sit is made of high quality material. That something is wrong with this school, we unfortunately noticed late.

With Ayanokōji and the whore, I actually don't know if they found out that early.

But I don't know... Did I shoot myself in the foot by cooperating with Ayanokōji? He seems really nice and pleasant but my brain tells me he is a very dangerous person. In physical strength, he should be superior even to Ryuēn.