• C H A P T E R - 9 •

Enjoy reading

"Thank you guys! It's because of you we reached here on time." They both bid adieu to the family with a smile.

The vehicle then disappeared in isolation of destined road.

"Come let's have our 'last' tea." He smiled sadly. Meerab looked on sadly but quick enough to hide her emotions fast.

"Yes and this time I'm paying! You didn't let me pay last time. And I told you na next time I'll pay... Now it's my time. Otherwise I won't be taking tea with you." She showed her index finder, trying to place her point. He chuckled a bit, and shook her head in affirmation.

"Achha baba I'll let you pay this time." They both moved to the tea stall.

They settled themselves comfortably on the chair. 
"Where will you go Murtasim? Any change in your plan?" She said sipping her tea.

"Yes, actually I'm taking the flight to Canada. I'm thinking to visit my friend there, it's been a long time."

"So you won't be coming with me? I have to travel alone" She bit her lips, inside she was hurt that even in last moments she can't be with him. 

"Don't do that...!" Murtasim gave her a warning

"Do what?" Meerab asked with curiosity. Hah! Don't get curious girl🌝

"Don't bite your lips!!!" He looked at her in serious condition. "It turns me on." He murmured the last line slowly but audible enough to reach near her ears. Her eyes widened, she immediately looked away, a rose tinted blush crept on her cheeks.

"Umm...I .. I'll be back in a minute after paying the bill." She excused herself. She wondered what's with him, how his every small words managed to make her look like a tomato. She paid the bill and thought to calm herself down, she asked someone the way to washroom. 

She splashed some water on her face. She looked herself in mirror. Her face had some glow.

The girl who was in search of her prince charming, the one with whom she would fell in love with and get married. She found him but isn't ready to confess fearing that she would loose him, she has fear that she couldn't afford to get rejected by the person she loves. She wiped the water off her face with the tissues and left from the washroom.

She reached near their table, upon seeing the sight she got shocked.

She saw Murtasim falling on a girl on the ground.

____________

When Meerab was taking time to come back, Murtasim thought to go to check her and when he went to counter he couldn't see Meerab. He turned to leave back to his place, but he sees that a girl is wandering from here to there in worry. He goes near her and sees she was very worried and scared. She runs in hurry so she doesn't see Murtasim and collides with him. Seeing him, she asks him for help.

He asks the girl the matter gently. Murtasim offered her his water bottle she drinks it in one gulp.

"Hey! What happened? Why are you so scared? Tell me... I'll help you." He softly said.

"Actually I have come from Srilanka with my friends and got lost here. Some people treated me really bad will you help me? Please help me. Save me, sir. " She held Murtasim's hand tightly. It was hurting him but he didn't complain.

"Shh! It's okay... I'll call the cops. Nothing will happen to you, I'll inform to your family and friends. They'll take care of you. Relax! It's all going to be okay." He patted her back to make her calm. She relaxed after a bit. But she still feared.

She told him her friend's number. They were very glad and at relief that their friend is safe. They were on the way to that location which Murtasim gave them. Here, Murtasim also informed the police. 

"Thank you so much! You helped me, a stranger! I'll be grateful to you."

"No that's you who is really brave. I'm just making your way easier to home." He smiled. He turn to left but got unbalanced and fell on her. 

Meerab's eyes widened. Murtasim stood up and helped the girl to stand, he cleaned the dust off his shirt.
He then saw Meerab.

"Meerab finally you came! I was waiting for you. It's almost time, your bus must be arriving any soon." Here Meerab had already turned into ash. Murtasim got confused about her behaviour, he then noticed her sight traveling to his hand, which was occupied by that girl's hand. He immediately took it off. He was shooking his head in denial. The girl's friends have arrived. They proceed towards them. Girl hugged her group. 
She went towards Murtasim and she hugged him too. Meerab's face was worth watching, still unknown to the situation. She was going red with anger and jealousy. Murtasim whose eyes were on Meerab didn't hugged back the girl. He was thinking how to confront Meerab. He was wishing that she didn't took anything wrong. He was about to call her when the girl left him with a peck on his left cheek. His eyes widened in horror thinking about Meerab

Meerab turned to go to the bus stop. Murtasim ran behind her. 

"Meerab....Meerab yarr! Ruko aisa kuchh bhi nhi hai jo tum soch rhi ho! " He caught her.

"O really? Then what's this?!" She showed him the mild lipstick mark on his cheek through her phone's camera.

"But Meerab she was in problem, I just helped her. I never knew she would give me a peck. And it's just a peck yarr!"

"Just a peck! Do you want her to kiss you on lips?" She angrily asked.

"What?! Wait a second are you jealous? Aren't you? Omgggg👁👅👁 Meerab look at your face! Burning smell is coming from you. Haha!" 

"I ain't jealous! I ain't! Why I would be jealous? I don't love you" she said to hide her jealousy but unknowingly she hurted Murtasim with her words.

"Yeah! You don't love me... Why would you be jealous? I'm stupid!" He chuckled sadly, Meerab too got sad. She couldn't tell him, she has her fear. 

*Horn*

"Ahh! Your bus came... I guess it's time. It was amazing with you, I wish I hadn't run away from marriage, I'd spend my life with you then." He said and left from there not even saying a proper goodbye instead left her in dilemma.

He left! Left for not letting her see his tears.

_______
To be continued...

Hola!!
How are you guys? 

How's the chapter?

Should I give you all an important notice? No! Let it come in the upcoming chapter.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much guys for supporting the book and showering love on it.

Do vote and comment🖤

Thank you!
Ishq🦊