• C H A P T E R - 7 •

Enjoy reading

Meerab's pov
His lips brushed on mine. Not innocently, like a tease but soft, slow and passionate . I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Meerab" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful like this one.

My eye lids started becoming heavy, everything seems blurry, I guess I loosen out myself when he held me by my back and everything blanked out.
________________________

The sun splashed in the horizon, the rays peeping through the curtains directly falling on her beautiful face, making it glow in shine. It seemed she is in deep sleep. Moments later her eyes started moving a bit covered by the lids. Maybe because of the lines of stares she was getting of which she had no idea. You must have understood the source of stares.... Yes, that's Murtasim. Maybe he finally accepted the growing feelings...MAYBE! But he is thinking too much, you tell me is it hard to fall for a person in just a day. Pyaar vaqt ya umr dekh kar todhi na hota hai! His staring session ended when she stirred in her sleep, her position changed. He smiled.

He moved towards the window and pulled the curtains wide occurring the amount of light go wider. Till then her beauty sleep had said goodbye and morning greeted her. Upon opening her eyes she found Murtasim standing straight beside the bed. She sat up and looked at him, her head stressed and eyes shut in annoyance. "Ahh! My head..."

Murtasim bent a little forward and passed her a lemonade. "Jab todhi si bhi nhi sambhalti toh peeti hi kyu ho?!"

She took that from him, and she was in the last half of drink when she heard.

"Haven't I told you yet, you got a hot body. Why did you hide it till last night?" He smirked inwardly.

Meerab's eyes widened in horror. She choked her drink. "Wh..at! What did you say? Has something happened between us?" She stood from the bed and moved towards Murtasim.

"I just know last night was the best night of my life" He winked and smiled dreamily.

"What! No this can't happen.... Oh no! How could we do this? What will I say to my parents?"

"That you and me, both... you know? And what's wrong Meerab, waise bhi we were about to get married... Our parents won't mind." He was trying hard to control his laughter upon watching her reaction. Her face started looking like as if she was ready to cry at that instant.

"Arre...arre... Rona mat! Main mazak kar rha tha yarr! I was just kidding. I swear humare beech aise kuch bhi nhi hua jaisa tum soch rhi ho. Main bahut sharif hu Meerab, woh toh tum thi jo kal mujhse chipak rhi thi!" Murtasim acted to hold his shirt closer by his hand and giving her an innocent look.

Meerab gave him a death glare. "You are so dead Murtasim Khan!" She moved to give him a not so hard punch but she got twisted due to the carpet lying there, her hands reached for his collar but due to the sudden pull Murtasim also couldn't stand against gravity and both fell on the bed.

"You wanted to know na what happened between us! We kissed and I don't regret any part of it." He said directly looking into her eyes. She could all see was honesty and a strange emotion in his eyes. He inched closer to her, her breathe became uneven. She was nervous, there was a red hue crept on her cheeks. She was blushing.

"Tring - tring.... Tring - tring!"

(Kitni boring ringtone hai yarr🙂)

They both came back into senses, Meerab pushed Murtasim slightly to lift herself up. She directly went to washroom. Murtasim cursed the caller but don't we all of us know, only one person has his number and that's her. Hah! She did a wrong move yesterday in her drunken state. Presenting miss Be-Haya.

Upon seeing the caller ID, Murtasim's mood had gotten worst. He cut it, but she was calling him repeatedly...huh! Look like she was so desperate to hear about her happy breakup. At last, he picked and decided to put a full stop to it.

"Now, what do you want? Wasn't last night enough, or do you have something more cheap words to say?"

"Murtasim... Please at least listen to me once! I'm so..."

"You know what, even if you apologize I don't give a fūçk!" This made her shut her fake apologies.
"Listen Haya, I had have enough but not now.... It's all over between us and dare you to call or message me, I'll make sure the media get to know the true colors of the famous model miss Haya. I'm sure you'd never want that."

"No.. Murtasim you can't do that!" She screamed.

"Don't worry I'm not that low that I'll never tarnish a girl's image." She sighed in relief. "Now goodbye forever!" He cut the call .

On the other side, "Hello... Murtasim! Murtasimmmmm!!" She threw her phone and it broke. She missed a golden person, she didn't valued him but his money. Now everything is lost forever.

Meanwhile Meerab made a way back from wash room, Murtasim was already waiting for her. He seemed calm and compose, it didn't affect him.

"Come we have to check out of hotel, remember we have to catch the bus and leave for airport. And hope we get a lift this time." Murtasim said, he was sad inside. He didn't want to leave her, only a day and two nights but she had created a space in his heart. They say that one realises his love when he has to go far from that person. Distance makes love closer.

They both moved out and started their journey again but this time they had changed plans. Not happy to leave and live.

____________________________
To be continued...

Heyaa!
Here is the update guys!!

How is the chapter?

It's strange - how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as hell couldn't imagine being without them now.

Do vote and comment🖤

Thank you!
Ishq🦊