Chapter 10: After School

When they got home. They sat down at the table and worked on their homework. After a few minutes, Ginger started writing something else.
"Umm, Ginger, that's not math." Flan said.
"Oh!" she said and began to erase, then Lolly picked up the paper Ginger was writing on
"Hey! That's mine!" Ginger hissed
"What does it say Yui-san?" Flan asked
"It says Akio + Ginger under the umbrella of love. Oooh! Who is this Akio?" Lolly teased

"He's just the boy who sits next to me in my first period. Don't worry about it."
"Don't worry about it?! You have to tell us all about!" Flan said.
"You actually do! It's your first crush!" Lolly said
"Okay." Ginger blushed
"His name is Akio Ikeida, he is a little taller than me, he wears beanies with matching gloves that dont cover his finger tips, he also wears skinny jeans and- his hair! His hair is this dark chocolate brown and it's watery, and his eyes are a pretty tone of brown that I have never seen before! He is so nice and polite, but, he is very quiet and shy." Ginger said "And when I'm around him I can get all dumb and clumsy." Ginger slouched in her chair. "It's okay, you'll start feeling more comfortable after a while." Lolly said.
"Speaking about boys!" Flan said. "Ooh! Looks like Flan has something into the conversation too." Lolly said "Oh shut up! Guess who wanted me to sit next to them in all the classes we have together?" Flan asked "who?" Ginger asked "Meisu, Takeida!" Flan said. Lolly squealed and ran to hug Flan. "Isn't that vegetable boy?" Ginger asked "Yes Ginger that's vegetable boy!" Flan said laughing and they all gave a big group hug.
"I like someone too guys!" Lolly said "His name is Bunmei Hirano, he makes me laugh, and he has feathery black hair and hazel eyes, he also sits next to me in the classes we have together." Lolly said. Then they hugged again.

"Well, what would you guys like to have for dinner?" Flan asked
"Candy!!!" Ginger said
"Ginger, shut your candy eating self up!" Lolly said
"How about sashimi?" Flan asked
"Sounds good to me." Lolly said
"Okay. Ginger go get me sesame seeds! Lolly, go get me a salmon fish from the ice box! Ginger, when you're done, bring me some vegetables and nori! And I will steam the rice and flatten the mint!" Flan ordered
Ginger and Lolly helped Flan cook the sashimi. After that they sat down and enjoyed their meal "Great job guys. Hard work really pays off." Flan said taking a bite of an egg roll
"And it's faster when we work together." Ginger added.
After they finished eating, they worked a little bit on their hobbies, and went to sleep.