Nablai's Nebula

April has woven its way into our lives and there's so much we can do with pride. In a world where mundane is boring, let's make kindness a never-ending certainty. We, the punksters of the highest order at the Ooorah realm, are warriors of the ultimate writing community --Tevun-Krus is its name.(No offense to others 😉 )

What's in a name--as Shakespeare would have said. Technically it was Juliet's lines from Romeo and Juliet. But a name is part of the game. Years have passed and there's so much left to talk. And with this, we start our Punk Wars 3 with a blast. So, let's go. For more.

Punk Wars is a combat and tactics-oriented strategy that draws influence from the classic tactical 4X title. This game is set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic world where the ruins of a bygone civilization forms a battle ground between four newly emerged corporations.. In trying to assert dominance, the leaders of mesianic steampunk, tenebrous dieselpunk, militaristic steel punk(better known as technocratic atompunk) factions explore the scarce water resources and try to assert their authority on whatever is left of the human civilization.

This game teaches us to become one of the powerful leaders of the mesianic steampunk, tenebrous diesel punk, militaristic steel punk/ technocratic atompunk factions by developing retro-futurist technology infrastructure and exploiting the technology skills needed to secure our triumph. The slow build of the economy ensures that each decision matters even in the late game. In guiding each faction to utilize their individual character skills to the maximum, it enhances the winning strategy at its highest.

According to UI , Punk Wars is annoying to play at times. This type of game needs a lot of fine tuning on a technical level for gamers to return and want to sink hours into it. The camera work of this game is odd and wonky. It is controlled by keypresses or right-clicking the mouse and dragging. Remember to not hit a unit by mistake when you decide to right-click around the map. Often, it was annoying when right-clicking a unit to set commands would interfere with the camera.

To make that happen, means to explore the once magnificent, ruined wasteland full of hostile nomads, find and extract water and other vital resources. put them to a good use by developing your scientific, industrial and military infrastructure. Working together as one unit, we can grow and expand the territory, creating advanced and foolproof supply chains in which all rely on one another and a basis system of trust is developed.

For those who are interested in recommendations, here's a PunkWars story on Wattpad:

- Invading the Past by GlennKoerner

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163133443-invading-the-past

Blurb: Cyberpunk and Steampunk collide as a scientist tries to prevent his corporate masters from invading the past.

- Subatomic Moses by lakeycreek

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163095092-subatomic-moses

Blurb: Ali is just a child, trying to survive against a tyrant.

General Irons is responsible and capable, but war is never easy.

Cyberpunk tyrants against a steampunk army.

**This novel is available on Amazon**

- Punk's War by Ward Carroll:

Blurb: Punk's War reveals the inner workings of the Navy as only an insider can. An authentic and riveting thriller, it is a highly acclaimed novel of a fighter pilot's experiences in the era just before 9/11. As the U.S. military currently enters another post-conflict period, the themes of leadership during crisis and accomplishing the mission make Punk's War more relevant than ever.

These titles were all I could find to recommend. If you have some of your own, feel free to drop them in the inline comments here 🙂

This is all for now. It's 3:30am and I'm signing off with lots of love and best wishes from me to you ❤️ We meet in May with another awesomely fantastic genre and article.

Take care. Cheers, Nab =]

Nablai