Author's Note Dun dun dunnnnn

Hello my lil' carrots. ^-^

How are you doing? Amazingly, I hope. I literally have been driving myself crazy with updating TNL, I keep getting extremely close, and then BAYUM nvm lol. I'm so so sorry it took me FOREVER to update. Literally. But now The Next Level is done...*sniffles, bawls, cries, dies*

BUT!

BUT BUT BUT!

GUESS WHAT!

I decided to make a NEW STORY ABOUT JEX, TEREK, AND BERENITY'S CHILDREN!!! We get to see what happens between those fellas. ;) ;) The name of that book will be...

....

.....

.......

.........

...........

Regenerate

:) I hope you'll like it!

It's gonna be pretty good, if I do say so myself. :3 Hopefully it'll be as good as the other two books. I'd really like to have an amazing final book. I'll be awfully sad when it's done though. :(

So, hopefully, I can keep it going for a while. ;) I'll try to make it the longest book yet. Hopefully it'll work out!

So, anyways, sadly this is the end of The Next Level. I hope you all enjoyed it and it was as good as the first book, Let's Play a Game. It hasn't gotten nearly as many reads, but it's still amazingly up there!

My birthday is in 12 days. Can you share LPaG and TNL to get TNL to close to one million reads?! I'm not expecting it to, but if you would, I'd love it!

I love every single one of you. Thank you for sticking by me the whole way. :) I can't believe LPaG has over 3 million reads, TNL has over 795, 000 reads, and I have 3.6k followers!! Every single one of you are amazing and I honestly do love you all. :D ♥

Please let me know in the comments below how you liked or disliked this story! Did it fit your needs? Do you want a new book? Are you excited for Regenerate?! ^_^ Here's a sentence to finish as well; "I want ___ to happen in Regenerate." (PLEASE NOTE I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY PUT IT IN THE BOOK BUT I WILL THINK ABOUT IT! xP)

So, with everything being said, TNL finished, I'm working on new books.

I can't find ways to get Pen Name done ;-; so it'll probably end up on hold for a while again *sighs* but otherwise, I have amazing ideas none the less. :3 Hopefully I can get Pen Name finished, I have a new book named Taxi coming out, and I also have Regenerate to start!

Everything will have twists and turns here and there, so be prepared. ^-^

Please let me know how you like Taxi if you'd be so kind as to check it out, and I will post one last A/N for you to check out Regenerate once I get everything posted and ready! :D

I hope you have an amazing day and I hope that you enjoyed TNL as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3

Love,

DjBunny xoxo ♥