| Chapter Two : Party Tiimmmee ! |

I slipped into the dress I had picked out yesterday and pulled on my slight heels. I looked in the half mirror of how I looked so far, and to be honest, I actually looked decent. I half smiled before I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing through my long dirty blonde hair before I put it half up, half down with a few strands of hair falling out around my eyes/face.

Next I started to do my makeup - it was really simple and fast. Unlike how Trinity would do her smoky eye effect. That girl is literally the queen of smoky eyes. No joke.

I nodded in approval once I had my eye liner on and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I did a decent job with my makeup, surprise surprise.

Once I was all finished I walked out of the bathroom and down to where my parents were.

"Haha! Yeah, I hope so." I heard a familiar voice chuckle out as my mom's giggle was heard soon after.

I walked in and looked at my parents sit together across from where my boyfriend was. I raised an eyebrow slightly before I spoke up, "What's going on in here?"

"Ohh nothing you need to worry about." My mother said as her lips curved into a small smile, "You look beautiful, sweetie."

"Yes, indeed you do." Agreed my father as he nodded and smiled.

"Oh you bet you're beautiful. Not to mention stunning, and gorgeous, and pretty." Alex stated as he stood up swiftly and walked over to me, placing a peck on my cheek and wrapping his arm around me.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I stated as I blushed a bit and grinned softly. But that was an understatement. That was a below the low, serious understatement. Heck, that was a be-understatement.

Alex looked handsome. Hot.

Simple as that.

His dark skinny jeans were lightly lose as his dark blue top and blazer blended into each other. His fancy looking shoes shined in the light as his perfectly combed blonde hair stayed in its usual spot. His blue eyes washed over me like a crashing wave covers the entire rock after it splashes over. His whole being was simply amazing.

"Photo op!" My mother squeaked with enthusiasm, bringing me back to the real world. I groaned and rolled my eyes as she rushed to grab her $500 camera.

Alex chuckled lightly as he swooped his arms under my legs and picked me up in a bridal style. I squeaked in surprise before I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled lightly as I rested my head on his collar bone.

"Aww! You two stay right there." My mother said, aiming the camera right towards us. I softly sighed before I closed my eyes and smiled against Alex's body. I heard a click and opened my eyes back up before Alex set me down and grabbed my hand gently and intertwined our fingers together.

"Alright, one's enough, mo--" I started to say before she cut me off.

"No. I want memories of this, just like prom, so I'm going to take more pictures." She simply stated as she winked and snapped a shot.

I groaned and rolled my eyes before I hopped on my tip toes and kissed Alex quickly then posed once more as I heard the soft clicks of the camera.

"Alright. That's good. I guess..." My mom finally said as she looked through them. I smiled lightly before I nodded lightly.

"Kay, well, we're gonna go now so see you tomorrow probably." I said as I grinned and walked over and kissed both of their cheeks.

"Bye. Be safe, and behave." Mom's stern voice said.

"Yes, behave. Don't get in trouble - in any way, Jocelynn." My father piped up as he nodded and kissed my forehead before I walked over to Alex.

"Kay! Bye love you." I said quickly as I grabbed Alex's hand.