He sighed heavily, keeping aside his phone, tying his hair in a bun and walked up to the door.

His eyes widened as he saw 'that guy' standing at the door. His eyes were puffy, hair and clothes were messed up. He wasn't any close to what he looked when he first saw him. Did they have a fight? That was the first thing that came to his mind. He don't know why he felt sad for him. His fake smile annoyed him, why was he acting to be okay when he was not?

"Yes?", Jeonghan bit his inner cheek at the tint of rudeness in the younger's voice. He pushed back his hair, shifting his blazer from the left to the right arm.

"Why the fuck are you here?! Shouldn't you be at your girlfriend's place?!", he spoke with gritted teeth.

Jeonghan clicked his tongue, feeling irritated by his behavior. He wanted to smack his face so badly. Yet he tried to keep his calm, replying to him with a gentle tone, "Can we talk Jungkook? Please?"

He bit his lower lip, pushed back his bangs and scoffed at him, checking him out from top to bottom, "She got a nice choice. Anyways, come in boyfie."

Jeonghan took a seat at the couch, placing the blazer next to him, wiping the sweat off his upper lip, "Hi. I am Yoon Jeonghan.. and I am not her boyfriend. We are best friends. Sorry for disturbing you this late at night-"

"I don't like listening to craps Jeonghan. Speak, else get the fuck out of here. I have better shits to handle."

Jeonghan emitted a sigh, closing his eyes, and parted his lips, "She is yours. Only yours. She loves only one guy and that is you. How could you leave her Jungkook? She is such a pretty woman both inside and out."

Jungkook quirked a brow, pouring soju for both of them, "Don't speak nonsense when you don't know anything. I know how pretty her inside is."

"Why did you punish her so badly?", Jeonghan questioned, catching his attention.

"Are you here to take her side? If you don't know both sides of the story then wouldn't it be better if you not come up with conclusions?"

"I know. I know she was wrong. I know she never trusted you-"

"If you know it all then why don't you explain this to your so-called best friend?"

"Because I know you still love her."

Jungkook looked everywhere but him. He got flustered, gripping the helm of his shorts tightly, "I confessed to her today." That was it. His heart thumped crazily against his ribs, as if wanting to jump out. The back of his eyes burnt as he gulped the lump in his throat. His muscles stiffened, his body could feel the heat.

"..But she rejected me." That came as a surprise to him. He felt better all of the sudden, he slowly lifted up his gaze, staring at him, "You know why? Because she still has that place saved for you. Don' let her go. Letting her go will be the biggest mistake of your life." He stood up, patting his shoulder, passing to him a weary smile, "Think about it."

He was about to leave the room when Jungkook held his hand, stopping him, "I can't love her without hating her Jeonghan."

The room was silent once again as he sat in the balcony, staring at the moon, pondering over Jeonghan's words.

I wish I could make you mine, but my heart needs a break.

Y/N's POV

Gulping in the bottle of soju she smiled bitterly. Everything shattered in just a few minutes. She again hurt someone close to her heart. She felt so angry at herself, but the anger poured out in the form of tears.

Everything was so indigestible. He was her best friend, even something more than that and today she was the reason he cried.

She felt like she used him at every stage of life.