Chapter 29

Anam's Pov

When I woke up, my attention went to the clock on the wall. Then, I noticed Professor  sleeping next to me, his mouth loosely latched onto my nub . I tried to remove my breast from his mouth, but he started suckling it in sleep, like a child nursing from his mother. I took a deep breath and stopped trying.

I realised that I am completely naked and my naked body is blanketed by Professor's  half naked body, he is literally sleeping over me with his hand wrapped around my waist and

Our lower body tangled to each others, instead of getting angry that he took my body for his pleasure and didn't even bothered to cover me up with duvet when I fell asleep , I feel amazingly satisfied that his body covering mine in most intimate way. I don't know why i feel this way, what's wrong with me , but I can't denied that huge level of satisfaction is there in our intimacy ,

And  all the events from the previous night came rushing back, and I felt a ticklish sensation in my stomach. I was amazed that I didn't have control over my body in front of him. Why did I yearn his touch  when he is around? Why I feel safest in his arms.? Lot's of questions are there in my mind at same time.

I looked at him and my hand went to his hair. I started to patting his head, paying attention to the details of his face. I must say that my Shauhar is incredibly handsome. He is perfect in every sense. His pointed nose, masculine beard, and his most beautiful feature - his Hazel big eyes - make any woman crave for him. I had a strange thought that he belongs to me, and I smiled proudly and kissed his forehead for the first time. I didn't know from where the urge to kiss him is come but I did.

I stayed still because my shauhar was busy sucking my nipples in his sleep, and I didn't interrupt him because I honestly felt relaxed. I didn't feel disgusted or uncomfortable when he touched me. I wanted him to touch me more, to take control and do whatever he wanted.And each time  I cursed myself for not being able to match my words with body.

After a long time, his mouth  loosen from my breast and I slowly pulled my nipple out. But his rock-like body was still clinging to me. After four attempts, I finally managed to free myself and stood up from the bed. I was only wearing my skin,  I looked around for something to cover myself with. My attention was drawn to the clothes scattered on the floor, but I felt too lazy to put them on,

So, I grabbed his black shirt and put it on to cover my body. I felt like a baby in his shirt. It reached my thighs, and its sleeves were longer than my hands. It was so loose that two people my size could easily fit into it.

I hurried to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. For the first time in my life, I liked my disheveled appearance, and all thanks goes to my husband . My lips were swollen and chewed, and when I looked at my neck, I saw the red and purple mark from where he had bitten me hard last night. To my surprise, I found myself blushing at my condition

I took off his shirt to take a shower, and my attention was drawn to my womanhood, which was completely swollen and red from his assault. He had sucked me so hard that I could still feel his lips on my most intimate part.

How did I give him permission to do all this? Then I remembered that I begged him for help , and I felt ashamed of myself for making such a request. What kind of person am I becoming?

I took a long bath to calm myself down, wrapped a towel around my body, and stepped out of the bathroom. To my surprise, my husband was sitting on the bed typing on his phone.

"Biwi," he said, looking at me.

I stood there without saying a word.

He stood up from the bed and started taking steps towards me. I didn't move an inch because my feet were frozen in place.