Chapter 17

Authors pov

During the morning time,

Everyone had breakfast and were sitting in the living room, enjoying their Sunday morning. Dishan was also there, drinking coffee and occasionally looking at Anam.

Then, the doorbell rang and Shanaya went to open the door, and screamed with excitement, "Allah Daneen Phupho, you're here!"

"Yes, my dear . Will you invite me in, or keep staring at me with your mouth open?" she said with a smile, and Shanaya excitedly shouted, "Come in, Phupho!" as they headed to the living area.

"Ammi, look who's here! Daneen Phupho!" Everyone was happy to see her and gave her a warm welcome.

"Assalamualaikum bhabhi," Daneen greeted Dishan's mother, Khirat, and hugged her.

"Walaikum assalam, Daneen. It's been so long," Khirat said, hugging her back.

"I have come to talk to you about an important matter," Daneen said with a smile.

"All matters with you are important. Please sit and relax for a while," Khirat said with affection.

"When do I get to relax? Bhabhi," Daneen complained.

"Anam, go make some tea for Daneen Phupho," Khirat said.

Daneen glared at Anam with hatred and then looked away, but Dishaan noticed.

"I need to talk to you about something, where are you going?" Daneen stopped Dishaan before he could leave.

Dishaan gestured to her to sit and said, "Tell me, Phupho. What is it you want to talk about?" in a calm voice.

"Are you familiar with my friend Aaliya?" she asked.

"Yes, I know her. She is a very good woman," Khirat replied with a smile.

"I have chosen her daughter, Siyal, for Dishaan," she said, looking at Dishaan.

Khirat's face turned pale at the mention of Siyal and Dishan clenched his fist to control his anger.

Seeing Khirat's silence, Daneen asked, "Why are you so quiet, bhabhi? Dishan is of marriageable age, and there is no one better for him than Siyal," she said with kindness.

I was about to tell you that Dishaan has married Anam and she said expressing her  concerns . Upon hearing this, Daneen was stunned and asked what did you say, bhabhi?

Phupho, ammi is telling the truth, I am already married and Anam is my wife, Dishaan said with a happy tone.

Then divorce her, Daneen said with a venomous voice in anger.

Dishaan's eyes turned red with anger.

Daneen, what are you saying? Khirat asked hesitantly.

I am telling the truth, he should give her a divorce, Daneen said while looking at Dishaan.

But she is my wife, Aunt, why should I divorce her? Dishaan said with anger under control.

Because it is our order that you will divorce that worthless woman, Daneen said sternly.

Upon hearing this, Khirat became pale.

She is my wife and I will not tolerate a word against her, Dishaan said through gritted teeth.

Why won't you tolerate? I am your phupho and you have no right to speak to me like this, Daneen said angrily.

Well, you also have no right to speak disrespectfully about my wife, Dishaan said forcefully.