Calm Before The Storm

Heyo, welcome to the chapter!

Something I should've probably mentioned all the way back in the first damn chapter, I'm a very newbie writer, so don't expect much from me.

It's best to keep expectations as low as possible as to not be disappointed, words of wisdom to live by.

Also, not sure if Wattpad is the greatest choice when looking for quality fanfictions or something. I mean, look at this catastrophe of a story.

Finally, I'm changing the Intellect stat to Mana, it seems to be causing confusion for some people.

Also, most of the time, this stat will be vastly different compared to their others depending on their ability to manipulate and store mana.

Example being that someone could have thousands in Strength but like one hundred in Mana, you get it.

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

A few quick days went by as the group members slowly integrated themselves into the lives of these people from ancient Liyue.

For most of the time, they would help out in regards to assisting the citizens with building the city.

Keqing was the one who helped out mainly with planning the layout as well as giving suggestions and implementing for crop management and more.

With how she had come from the modern Liyue, she had a decent idea of what to do in regards to this Liyue's current situation.

Surprisingly, Mavis had shown great potential in regards to planning the city's defences. She pointed out the flaws and what could be done to improve them.

In seemed that despite her rather childish demeanour most of the time, she could be very reliable and mature when need be.

For both Cassian and Kira, with their superior physical ability, they mainly assisted in both construction as well as clearing out any potential dangers outside the city.

"Cassian, move that box a bit left now!"

"Here?"

"A bit to the right now!"

"...here?"

"Actually, it's better to the left."

"You're kidding me...!"

"Actually, no. That's not good either, just put it back to where it was originally."

"You-!"

Kira could only sweatdrop as he watched the chaos between both Cassian and Mavis, the workers around them also watched the two in the same manner.