Rift Dungeon

I went back and had to fix a few of the stats in the previous characters, a few errors here and there.

Nothing too significant you need to go back for though.

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

Okay, perhaps Kira may have underestimated what a D-Rank difficulty rift dungeon was capable of.

Kira had come to learn that the rift dungeons weren't just stronger than normal ones, but outrageously stronger!

The one he had managed to locate was a D-Rank dungeon, and to put that into prospective, it was far harder than the abnormal dungeon he faced.

That dungeon's difficulty was rated as B-Rank, but this one was only a mere D-Rank, but it was probably comparable to an A-Rank dungeon or more!

While he had some minimal difficulty against the casual enemies within this rift dungeon, the boss was an entirely different question.

The current battlefield looked to be Tokyo itself, but the main difference was that it was now a burning wasteland.

Buildings, cars, and anything you could think of that made up a city was in one way or another burning to the ground.

Even the people, evident by the damn cremated skeletons littering the ground below.

At this current time, Kira could be seen bounding from one building top to the other as he fiercely clashed with the enemy.

The creature he faced was a humanoid demon of sorts, covered in black plates with various sections burning with blazing fire.

Each time the creature sent a punch or any kind of physical attack, it would always be imbued with powerful flames.

Speaking of which, the monster sent a punch towards Kira, who held both arms up crossed as he was sent flying and crashing into the window of the next skyscraper.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Kavan, Duke of Hellfire
╚══════════════════════════╝
.
Race: Demon
Titles: [The Noble Flame]
Health: 22,600/34,000
Mana: 25,800/40,000
.
Strength: 3,000
Endurance: 3,400
Speed: 2,960
Intellect: 2,000
Luck: 2,600
.
╔══════════════════════════╗
༻❁༺
╚══════════════════════════╝