Liyue Harbor

Just an FYI, I am in no way a professional writer nor am I an artist. I am just doing these things as a side hobby

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

It didn't take too long for the four of them to take care of all of the demons, they weren't that strong after all.

After the battle, they managed to get some details from Ganyu about how and why those demons had just popped up.

From her explanation, apparently this very battleground was the aftermath of the death of one of the many gods.

The demons that appeared were the manifestations of that god's malice after having been killed.

At first, Kira thought she was talking about the aftermath due to the battle. However, it was actually the death of that god that caused all of this destruction.

With Ganyu's assistance, the group were now on a certain path to Liyue Harbor.

'The aftermath of a deity's death, huh?' Kira frowned a bit as he glanced around. 'Ganyu said the god that died here was among the weaker ones, yet their death could cause this much damage?'

This concerned Kira quite a bit, didn't this mean that if they encountered a god and were forced to fight, damage was unavoidable?

He himself wasn't concerned about being too hurt, but it was the normal people like Mavis that would be severely damaged, and maybe the other two as well.

Just looking at the destroyed terrain around him, while only having been damaged on the surface level, was still enough to kill Mavis who was weaker than your average adult human.

Whatever the case, they could only deal with the situation when it arises.

As the group followed Ganyu, Keqing decided to ask. "Since you were here, I assume you were here to deal with those demons?"

"Well, in a way that's true..." Ganyu responded as she glanced back. "I was here to remove anything infected by the demons."

"You mean those crazy plants?" Cassian asked. "We encountered a few of them on our way here. They had a veil of aura similar to those demons."

"If you mean the whopperflowers and perhaps the regisvines, that would be correct. The local fauna are being affected, becoming more aggressive and with some even going through mutation."

Hearing this, the chat group members aside from Keqing now understood why humans were so helpless during these times.

From what they've learnt from Ganyu, the humans of this time didn't possess any miraculous capabilities, at least none that were noteworthy.

Therefore, the humans would typically seek protection from various deities during this war.

With the ongoing battles between gods and also demons as well as mutating animals and plants, they didn't really have much of a choice.

During these times, humans seemed to be rather helpless in the face of such powerful entities.

Whatever the case, according to Ganyu, it shouldn't take much longer before they arrived in Liyue Harbor.