"Yeah, i'm fine." Scott started. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"Do you think Stiles is the one who did this?" Valerie asked.

"Whatever's controlling him did it." Scott looked at Valerie. "Whatever's inside him."

"How do we get whatever's inside him out?"

"I'm working on it."

...

Scott offered Valerie a ride to school after the hospital, and even though Valerie hates school she needed to clear her mind, and her house with no Stiles wasn't an option. Plus, Coach would've been angry if she missed another track practice.

Now, Valerie snuck into the men's locker room as always where she would go to Scott and Sties. Only in this case there's no Stiles, there's Ethan and Aiden.

"Stiles hasn't appeared, has he?" Ethan asked.

"Nope, not yet. It's been almost 48 hours." Valerie said.

"No Stiles. No demonic ninjas." Aiden added. "Things are getting too quiet."

"Yeah, I know." Scott started. "And it's making me nervous, too."

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked as the werewolf's ears all propped up.

"Uh, no?" Valerie butted confusedly. "Not a werewolf."

"It's an emitter." Scott said. "One of argents."

"And i'm guessing in the basement." Valerie sighed. She hated that creepy basement.

"Okay, Val. We are gonna check that out please stay here. Go talk to Kira, she's joined as well." Scott told Valerie as she nodded, she didn't feel like arguing with Scott about not letting her go on 'Dangerous things' so she decided to obey and go make a friend.

"Okay, now, get your butts outside!" Coach yelled which almost made an earthquake just with the sound of his voice.

Nevermind, no time to make friends.

Once outside, everyone got in a straight line, and Coach blew the whistle. Valerie ran. She ran as fast as she could, and for some reason she took a detour and turned a whole different direction. She ran for about four minutes before hearing something she's heard before. From a distance she saw Stiles' Jeep.

Who the hell.

Once the Jeep got closer, and almost casually hit her, Scott hopped off the passenger seat, And Stiles appeared in the drivers.

"Stiles! Where the hell have you been?!" Valerie almost could've taken out her brother's eyes.

"Valerie, no time to explain. Where's Coach he needs to get everyone out-." Briefly, Stiles was cut off by a loud Echo from behind Valerie.

"Valerie! What the hell is this!" Coach yelled. "One Stilinski is already missing. I don't need another one going off as well."

"I'm right here, Coach." Stiles said as Coach's eyes almost popped out. "Stiles-n Where the hell-."

"Coach, listen close." Stiles said. "Someone set up traps here. And t can really get someone hurt. So we need everyone to get off this area before someone ends up seriously hurt."